Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Eyes Knockout: I Don't Think Lara's Chin is Good!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the fight that will show Vanes for what he is or isn't. I expect Lara to KO him around the 8th round.

Comment

I see this fight as a 55-45 Lara, pretty close if you ask me.

Comment

Back to being a twitter warrior for vanes after this fight. Lara should win this easily.

Comment

I'm not completely sold on either fighter to be quite honest.

But this fight will give us a better picture on how the division shapes up. Too many unanswered questions at 154, to be honest.

That said, I'd be surprised if Vanes wins this fight let alone gets a KO. I'm not completely sold on Lara yet, but I will be surprised.

Either way, I haven't been so eager to see a fight at 154 like this since Kirkland-Angulo. Now if we can only get Canelo to start participating, that'll be great.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            First hes talking about Canelo being protected yet he has fought NOBODY. Now hes talking about Lara's chin yet hes the one whos been down in his career.

Like I said, this whole time Vanes been quiet and now hes talking big. Hes nervous. Hes gonna get hammered. Lara has been in this type of stage vs Williams. Vanes hasnt.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            You could be right.

Martirosyan has more to prove than Lara. Vanes is stepping into the mouth of the lion with this fight. Maybe it's starting to dawn on him. He's starting to talk gibberish.

In any event, the fight is almost upon us. I can't wait. I expect Landy to win. I just hope he shines brightly.

Comment

Vanes might be right...But the question is,even if Lara's chin is not good..Does he have the skills to expose it??That's the real question..I can't wait to find out the answer..We all know Vanes chin is not that solid either...

Comment

Vanes is going to take a bad beating tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Vanes is going to take a bad beating tomorrow night.
                  Erislandy is going to take a bad beating tomorrow
                  night.

Comment

@ 6' & w/that long reach he should b totally dominant in the division & he's not...I've seen major flaws w/him in sparring & he is NOT going to change his style in a few weeks...I like Lara 2 win then an excuse by Alvarez why he won't fight him...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Vanes might be right...But the question is,even if Lara's chin is not good..Does he have the skills to expose it??That's the real question..I can't wait to find out the answer..We all know Vanes chin is not that solid either...
                      Leonard over Sugar Ray...obviously u never saw Robinson live as I did, 14 x...he would have out techniqued him totally...

Comment

Working...
                      X