No announcement yet.

Can Floyd KO Ortiz At This Point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    Can he? Yes definitely. Ortiz is a small welter with questionable heart and will be swingin at air all night.

Will he? Problu not. Floydll be satisfied with being up 6rds to 0 confident that nothing ortiz wails at him will land n will proceed to trash talk him to death instead.

Small WW? Thanks for confirming your severe ******ation

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      its on you. I admit I would feel better if Floyd was more active but I still like his chances, espically if he's going to fight like he did against Mosley. With that being said, I wouldnt be shocked if Ortiz caught his ass & put him in deep waters also do the the Southpaw style, inactivity, and aggression. What do you usually bet?
      If Floyd fights toe to toe against Ortiz and wins a decision then that would be enough for me.

Well since you don't have too many points, let's just bet 1 million points. No need to sig it, we know eachother. I'll just remind you of our bet after the fight.

So 1 million points that the fight does not end in a stoppage for either fighter.

Bet is a draw if the fight ends in Technical Decision in any round, or DQ in any round.

I only win if the fight goes to a 12 round decision for either fighter.

You win if either fighter wins by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        If Floyd fights toe to toe against Ortiz and wins a decision then that would be enough for me.

Well since you don't have too many points, let's just bet 1 million points. No need to sig it, we know eachother. I'll just remind you of our bet after the fight.

So 1 million points that the fight does not end in a stoppage for either fighter.

Bet is a draw if the fight ends in Technical Decision in any round, or DQ in any round.

I only win if the fight goes to a 12 round decision for either fighter.

You win if either fighter wins by stoppage.
        bet. Trust though, a decision is great for me too. I just think he can stop both Ortiz & Pac if he's aggressive

Comment

nope, Floyd has never had any real power, 90% of his KO's came from his first 20 fights fighting bums, his last real KO in the last 5-6 years came against Hatton and that was because Hatton wasnt expecting the punch and those are the ones where you dont need any power.

If Floyd wins its by decision (90% chance)
          If Ortiz wins its by KO (10% chance)

Comment

I don't know if he can knock him out,but I think he can make him give up or submit and rethink his career choice..

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I think Floyd could discourage Ortiz enough that a stoppage victory makes it possible.
              Yeah, that's what I was thinking. He certainly wouldn't stop Ortiz by hurting him, but if Ortiz is losing badly then I wouldn't be surprised to see him stay in the corner or have his corner throw in the towel.

Comment

You guys kill me!! First off, Ortiz is a very big welterweight, He maybe the biggest welterweight currently fighting. #2, yes Floyd can ko Ortiz. Mayweather has very deceptive power. He only uses it in rare cases. Most of the time he dosn't punch will 100% force because doing so , leaves you open for counters, punching with full power means telegraphing your punches. A smart fighter only uses full power when hes 100% sure its gonna land and your opponant is in no condition or position to counter. If ortiz backs Mayweather in a corner, meaning keeping him against the ropes, Ortiz will be ko'ed if his chin can not stand those quick left check hooks. Mayweather loves to throw them when his opponant is rushing in throwing combinations. Look for alot of masterfull body work in this fight. Mayweather will begin the body work in the first round.

Comment

Can he? Probably. Will he? Probably not. He'll put on a boxing exhibition and win by UD.

Comment

Working...
                  X