No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury, Hennessy Willing To Work For a W. Klitschko Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury, Hennessy Willing To Work For a W. Klitschko Shot

TYSON FURY already has the edge over Wladimir Klitschko – after outlasting him in the sauna.

The unbeaten Morecambe heavyweight floored Martin Rogan twice in a fifth-round stoppage in Belfast on Saturday to keep on track for a world title shot. [Click Here To Read More]

i wish more fighters could make me laugh every time they spoke. good old fury

Comment

great progress, atleast he is starting to namedrop one of the klits

Comment

Fury rocks. I like the guy. I think he has great potential even if he did once uppercut himself pretty badly. Can you imagine if he had caused a ko of himself? How would that have went down in the books? A no contest? Lol.

Anyways, he has some tools and is getting better and better. His style is friendly and he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. That said, he would be right there to be clobbered by Wladimir and shouldn't let the sauna thing go to his head as it will be a whole different ordeal being in the ring trading punches with the heavyweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
          Fury rocks. I like the guy. I think he has great potential even if he did once uppercut himself pretty badly. Can you imagine if he had caused a ko of himself? How would that have went down in the books? A no contest? Lol.

Anyways, he has some tools and is getting better and better. His style is friendly and he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. That said, he would be right there to be clobbered by Wladimir and shouldn't let the sauna thing go to his head as it will be a whole different ordeal being in the ring trading punches with the heavyweight champ.
          Agree. I'm already looking forward to his fight. Fury would tower over Wladimir just as Wlad towered over Haye.
          Last edited by Superflo777; 04-16-2012, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
            Agree. I'm already looking forward to his fight. Fury would tower over Wladimir just as Wlad towered over Haye.
            Its only 2inches mate, hardly towering.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
              Its only 2inches mate, hardly towering.

It'd look like this, actually the distance would be a little greater.

Comment

But walds only fights shorter men so fighting fury will be his hardest fight for a long while. David price is the next big talent. Fury bottled it when price called him out

Comment

Working...
                X