Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kizer: No Evidence Margarito Used Tainted Wraps on Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kizer: No Evidence Margarito Used Tainted Wraps on Cotto

Antonio Margarito was riding in a car Friday in New York City on his way to the weigh-in for his rematch against Miguel Cotto tonight at Madison Square Garden (on HBO pay-per-view). Cotto's junior middleweight belt will be on the line.

[Click Here To Read More]

thats because nobody checked them. after the interview in the ring. cheato gave the casted wraps to his trainer in the locker room to use for his next fight but was caught by nazeem. i bet had they cut the hand wraps right off in the ring after the fight,they would they wouldve caught his ass red handed.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Antonio Margarito was riding in a car Friday in New York City on his way to the weigh-in for his rematch against Miguel Cotto tonight at Madison Square Garden (on HBO pay-per-view). Cotto's junior middleweight belt will be on the line.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Exactly no evidence you can speculate, but that is it.

Comment

Expect that the pad taken from Margaritos wrap before the Mosley fight had a red ink stain from the glove in the same exact spot that Margarito had on his wraps after his fight with Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
          Exactly no evidence you can speculate, but that is it.
          dumb ass...the evidence is the ILLEGAL WRAPS taken PRIOR TO THE MOSLEY FIGHT, were already used. They were the same wraps that pictures were taken of AFTER THE COTTO FIGHT.

If I shot you with a busted up ak-47 that leaves a green residue where the bullet goes, then I go shot somebody else with the same ak-47 that leaves the same residue and get caught, does that not mean I didn't shot you?

Comment

if the California commission missed it and had to have it pointed out by Naseem. what makes anyone think any of those commissions couldn't have missed it either? I respect Keizer's opinion, he is a stand up guy but I respectfully disagree with him on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              thats because nobody checked them. after the interview in the ring. cheato gave the casted wraps to his trainer in the locker room to use for his next fight but was caught by nazeem. i bet had they cut the hand wraps right off in the ring after the fight,they would they wouldve caught his ass red handed.
              and thats exactly why kizer is coming out saying this crap, because they dropped the ball, and probably have been dropping the ball for a long time!!!

Comment

had they cut the wraps off in the ring , they would've seen what was in them. cheato gave the same wraps to his trainer to use for the mosley fight and was caught.cheatos trainer in front of the CSAC testified that quote."we always wrap his hands like this"translation(he use them for the cotto fight)

Comment

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
                  dumb ass...the evidence is the ILLEGAL WRAPS taken PRIOR TO THE MOSLEY FIGHT, were already used. They were the same wraps that pictures were taken of AFTER THE COTTO FIGHT.

If I shot you with a busted up ak-47 that leaves a green residue where the bullet goes, then I go shot somebody else with the same ak-47 that leaves the same residue and get caught, does that not mean I didn't shot you?
                  im thinking that to Rage, the red dye is exactly in the same spot on both nights, might not be much but to me that tells the whole story. we still havent got a explanation about why the dye was in the exact same spot, plus when cotto broke out the pics on face to face tony looked shook and tried to change the subject

Comment

perhaps the plaster hasn't hardened when the inspector felt it and had hardened during the course of the fight?

perhaps the wraps obtained from the mosley fight were used before as they had the same markings from that of the cotto fight?

Kizer is the same person who claims there's nothing wrong with boxing officiating and judging. In Kizerland, everything is happy and merry and nothing is ever wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X