No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chea... View Post
    me and you, we double team that jew ass. i'll knock him out while you fuck him in the ass
    I'll cut your fuckin throat you English piece of shit. Get the fuck out of my thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I'll cut your fuckin throat you English piece of shit. Get the fuck out of my thread.
      You're such a fucking faggot ass pussy.

You would love D.I.E.S.E.L to fuck you in the ass, for obvious reasons....

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emzz View Post

Fuck you you little Brazilian hair dresser ***got fairy. Keep paying off other posters to help you. Fuckin sissy ass **** sucker.

Comment

• You paid gzgz 500M to spam your wall with shit pictures, which you enjoy very much.

Fuck off shitboy.

Comment

• suddenly regret bumping this thread

wanting to chill with fellow drunkards

but i get a cat fight instead

Comment

he would love for me to stomp his useless jew skull in while diesel pisses in his mouth.

i'll drink some good ass alcohol before i piss in your mouth so you can enjoy being humiliated by such a good looking man , J Boy

Comment

You paid gzgz 500M to spam your wall with shit pictures, which you enjoy very much.

Fuck off shitboy.
                You're delusional, never happened, ****.

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                suddenly regret bumping this thread

wanting to chill with fellow drunkards

but i get a cat fight instead
                This thread is for the purpose you stated. Unfortunately there are too many jealous ****sexuals who have an e-crush on me.

Originally posted by Sick- View Post
                he would love for me to stomp his useless jew skull in while diesel pisses in his mouth.

i'll drink some good ass alcohol before i piss in your mouth so you can enjoy being humiliated by such a good looking man , J Boy
                Get lost you curry stenched English twat. Go back to the Limey Lounge where you you belong before you get pissed on yourself.

Comment

You're delusional, never happened, ****.

This thread is for the purpose you stated. Unfortunately there are too many jealous ****sexuals who have an e-crush on me.

Get lost you curry stenched English twat. Go back to the Limey Lounge where you you belong before you get pissed on yourself.
                  you lurve my piss going down your throat. you can't get enough of that shit. i remember you telling me how you would swap all that beer for my delicious piss with a creamy head. you lurve creamy jizz piss

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick- View Post
                    you lurve my piss going down your throat. you can't get enough of that shit. i remember you telling me how you would swap all that beer for my delicious piss with a creamy head. you lurve creamy jizz piss
                    You're an idiot and a liar.

Remember that time you told me you'd let Laddie vomit in your anus via funnel whilst getting crapped on by a sheep? You're sickening.

Comment

You're an idiot and a liar.

Remember that time you told me you'd let Laddie vomit in your anus via funnel whilst getting crapped on by a sheep? You're sickening.
                      explain yoself

Comment

Working...
                      X