Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That racist prick Nelson Mandela can suck my balls for all I care....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you be racist in south africa?

Comment

You people need to educate yourselfs.

Comment

Never liked Mandela. If I was him, I would have done thing a lot different. After gaining power I would have tormented and abused the former oppressors peoples. I would have rape and pillaged their cities in a manner in which would be worse than the Rwandan genocide. Violence would win over peace and humanity would lose.

South Africa would have been known as the red nation not rainbow nation to mark the amount of bloodshed led by my brutal campaign of redistribution of oppression and violence.

Comment

can't be arsed to read all that ****.

Comment

He's a shifty ****.

Comment

Does he have the U.N's support?

If so, we can know for sure that he's a traitorous piece of trash.

Comment

Those were some ***** ass charges; they don’t even warrant a thread really. Nothing to go home and write about, would call those charges soft. Pretty funny thing is that apartheid South Africa calling someone else a terrorist. I mean, this word is used to loosely. ANC are freedom fighters and are heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                  Never liked Mandela. If I was him, I would have done thing a lot different. After gaining power I would have tormented and abused the former oppressors peoples. I would have rape and pillaged their cities in a manner in which would be worse than the Rwandan genocide. Violence would win over peace and humanity would lose.

South Africa would have been known as the red nation not rainbow nation to mark the amount of bloodshed led by my brutal campaign of redistribution of oppression and violence.
                  We know, that's why we love you so much you sick bastard

Comment

lolz PB lolz ya pisstakin prick

Comment

There are some stupid motherfuckas in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X