No announcement yet.

So did Ward-Green have OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So did Ward-Green have OST?

I know both said they were willing to do it.

Well did they?

OST is for *******.

I hope they didn't man.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      OST is for *******.

I hope they didn't man.
      co-sign just like TS.

Comment

Green sounded somewhat reluctant when asked if he would be willing, go figure, the Mighty Thor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Green sounded somewhat reluctant when asked if he would be willing, go figure, the Mighty Thor.

I don't know why they should bother.

They need to be at peak human performance to fight at this level, thus should be afforded the opportunity to use drugs.

Unless Green catches Ward early I predict a lot of trouble for him, even if he is juicing.

I think an early ko is his best chance because Ward is way too savvy for him.

Comment

No therefore they might be injecting there asses right about now.

Comment

I don't know why they should bother.

They need to be at peak human performance to fight at this level, thus should be afforded the opportunity to use drugs.

Unless Green catches Ward early I predict a lot of trouble for him, even if he is juicing.

I think an early ko is his best chance because Ward is way too savvy for him.
              Green's camp is the one that brought up Ward's association with Conte and youre right in your assumptions, I see Ward stopping Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                Green's camp is the one that brought up Ward's association with Conte and youre right in your assumptions, I see Ward stopping Green.

If it goes rounds, I just can't see the worse boxer getting off at all.

If Green jumps him, and gets in some shots, he's got a puncher's chance.

I think these dumb accusations need to stop.

Drugs don't replace skills. That's my complaint with all that talk.

Comment

I doubt it. No one in boxing is serious about OST. Only on NSB is drug testing a hot topic.

Comment

If it goes rounds, I just can't see the worse boxer getting off at all.

If Green jumps him, and gets in some shots, he's got a puncher's chance.

I think these dumb accusations need to stop.

Drugs don't replace skills. That's my complaint with all that talk.
                    Ive seen Green throw some punches with guile before, he will need that to land something big, as what you said, the longer it goes, it wont look good for Green, who has bad legs and has always had bad legs. After about round 6, if it makes it there, Green's legs will be like he's standing in quicksand.

Comment

Working...
                    X