Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Burton's 5 point plan to rescue the U.S economy from total disintegration.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legal in foods
    Hemp industry representatives and supporters were elated by a federal court decision in early Feb. 2004 which rejected the US Drug Enforcement Administration's attempt to ban hemp-containing foods. The Washington Post reported on Feb. 7, 2004 ( "Appeals Court Limits Ban On Hemp Products") that "Federal drug police don't have the authority to take hemp food products off the market, a federal appeals court ruled yesterday. A unanimous three judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit in San Francisco said the Drug Enforcement Administration cannot regulate hemp in food because such 'non-psychoactive hemp products' are not included in its list of dangerous drugs."

Comment

i onboard but not all drugs should be legalized marijuana of coarse but nothin else needs to b e but amen to abolishing derrivatives, federal income taxe, the mag lev train and destroying the fed and killing everybody ever involved with it.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        I'd support it. ****in A.
        Its no surprise that the one reasonable and logical poster that wants to step out of the darkness and into the light is not American.

Btw starjammer, sorry I stood you up earlier. I played a guy and beat him by hard fought SD and afterwards I was totally over it.

You would've killed me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          Its no surprise that the one reasonable and logical poster that wants to step out of the darkness and into the light is not American.

Btw starjammer, sorry I stood you up earlier. I played a guy and beat him by hard fought SD and afterwards I was totally over it.

You would've killed me.
          fightnightround 4 ps3?

Comment

Originally posted by Count Rellik View Post
            Legal in foods
            Well, again. Still under duress, but "legal in foods" is a small consolation. Its still illegal for meaningful industrial production.

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
            i onboard but not all drugs should be legalized marijuana of coarse but nothin else needs to b e but amen to abolishing derrivatives, federal income taxe, the mag lev train and destroying the fed and killing everybody ever involved with it.
            Welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
              fightnightround 4 ps3?
              I'm on the sexbox...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

You would've killed me.
                The Federal Reserve is the biggest curse and con going in your country. Insanity!

No problem, I know how it is. My promoter picked you because you were coming off that hard fought victory, he thought it would help swing things my way, but you were right to pull out of the fight. Another time, another place.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                  The Federal Reserve is the biggest curse and con going in your country. Insanity!

No problem, I know how it is. My promoter picked you because you were coming off that hard fought victory, he thought it would help swing things my way, but you were right to pull out of the fight. Another time, another place.
                  Truth be told he was a great tuneup for you since he was a heavy body puncher.

But I am past prime now so I can only take fights with 6 months notice.

Comment

I try real hard to hate you, but I can't with those kind of plans. I have to agree. Except the part about planes going away cause they're too dangerous and what-not. But besides that, sounds like a good plan to me.
                    Last edited by -The Glove-; 05-29-2010, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      I try real hard to hate you, but I can't with those kind of plans. I have to agree. Except the part about planes going away cause they're too dangerous and what-not. Buy besides that, sounds like a good plan to me.
                      Don't be a quitter!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X