No announcement yet.

Kevin Randleman Arrested In Nevada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Randleman Arrested In Nevada

Kevin Randleman is the mike tyson of mma lol you will c why i say that once you click this link:http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...4526&zoneid=13

UFC and Pride FC veteran Kevin Randleman was arrested on DUI and other charges today in Goodsprings, Nevada, which is a former mining town just south of Las Vegas.

According to county records, Randleman was being held in the Clark County Detention Center with a hearing scheduled for Friday morning.

The records also indicate that he was arrested on several charges including DUI, Speeding, Driving Without a Valid License, Intimidating a Public Officer, Malicious Destruction of Public Property, and others

Comment

Kevin is a train wreck, he was suspended from the nsac for submitting a non human urine sample before his last fight....

Comment

dammm lol r u serious^^ non human this guys a nut haha....why d he do it he was an explosive figher he ruined s whole carrer by doin what he did

Comment

To tell the truth, Randlemans career was over years ago, he cant hang with any of the newer guys, besides his fluke win over CroCop, he really hasnt done much since he before he lost to Chuck...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            To tell the truth, Randlemans career was over years ago, he cant hang with any of the newer guys, besides his fluke win over CroCop, he really hasnt done much since he before he lost to Chuck...
            He beat Cro Cop fair and square.

Comment

yeah that was relle nice to c Flipobich oops i mean Flipovich or w.e his name is...get knocked the fuk out

Comment

Originally posted by FightNight 2007 View Post
                He beat Cro Cop fair and square.
                I never said he didnt, I said it was a fluke. CroCop got caught, Randleman paid for it in the rematch though....

Comment

I met Kevin at a bar in Missouri bout 3 and 1/2 ago (Coleman too) and he was such a class guy and that really cemented him as one of my favourites. I do miss the guy fighting, his fights were always entertaining, despite the losing streak which may have tainted his legacy. Oh well, Prime Babalu, Smith, CroCop, Rizzo and (the smaller) Ninja amongst the list of victims, can’t argue with that.

Shame bout all the all the **** he gets up to in his spare time.

Comment

lol yeah .... is that official his career ended

Comment

Working...
                    X