No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer Expects a Very Tough Task With Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Canelo's time to shine.

If he's the real deal or not, we will find out May 4th.

Comment

Hahaahahh Floyds gonna have Trout killed if he ruins the other big payday in september.
      Even though I don't believe Money would want to fight Canelo anyway

Comment

True pick 'em fight. Both big 154 lb'ers. Canelo has a question mark in terms of competition faced to date, and Trout lacks pop. Very intriguing matchup. Can't wait for this PPV.

Comment

This is going to be a tough fight for Canelo but I see him beating Trout by decision.

Comment

I'm def traveling out to Vegas for this card! Please boxing gods!!! Add Broner to this card! Lets see what canelo is made of. He still has t earned the title, but if he beats trout fair and square, then we all need to recognize him as the champ.

Comment

Does anyone know if they'll be allowed to unify? The WBC is corrupt and biased so maybe they'll allow canelo to unify so his stock will grow and they'll be able to charge more sanctioning fees on canelo

Comment

Canelo losses to Trout, I can see the look on Oscars face right now.

Comment

I don't think it will be a tough task Trout isn't as good as people think Canelo team looks a Trouts KO percentage which is about 45 % and figure there's no way Canelo can lose by Ko and if it's a close fight the PPV star will get the decision prime example Castillo vs Mayweather 1 where Castillo out landed Floyd by a 100 punches landed more power shots and still lost it's all about who will sell more will get the decision in a close bout

Comment

Originally posted by Boskop View Post
                    Hahaahahh Floyds gonna have Trout killed if he ruins the other big payday in september.
                    Even though I don't believe Money would want to fight Canelo anyway
                    Faded Funny Money, wants know part of the Cinnamon Bun....
                    For Health Reasons, watch El FRAUD Pray for El Trucho Victory!!!
                    Might evan lite a Candle, and seek help by sticking needles in
                    Voodo Dolls of Trout...Anything to save that Precious 0, and keep
                    The BUN Off his A$$!!!
                    Last edited by jbpanama; 02-18-2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      This is Canelo's time to shine.

If he's the real deal or not, we will find out May 4th.
                      I agree and I think Trout is the toughest opponent for him than all the others that were set up for him.

Trout is tougher than Lara, Cotto, Kirkland, Angulo and Ortiz.

His style is what makes him so difficult and his size. People forget he's going to be the bigger man vs Canelo and that's something we really haven't seen.

Tough, tough fight for Canelo and he needs to be in tip top shape because I think pressure is the key for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X