No announcement yet.

My boy AK will be back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boy AK will be back!

He's done it before he will do it again. Showed his heart as always and his speed I'd just wish he would grow a brain in the ring. Keeps dropping his right and vulnerable to the left as seen last night and against Prescott.

Naive tactics and complacency cost him dear last night.

Get some rest recover up and come back stronger

The guy's boxing IQ is non-existent. He's been making the same mistakes for years and hasn't corrected them.

A new coach might be able to correct it but until he changes trainer, it's going to be the same old story with Khan.

Comment

I think he needs a fresh start.

The rematch in UK has been confirmed by garcia camp.

New trainer- not blaming roach but obviously something is working as he's the same fighter making same mistakes 2years ago.

Comment

Just watched it, he was about to 3-0 up but no power, no chin. Two things that seperate him from Pacquiao, Khan only really has the speed.

He'll be back, but any dreams of the elite have surely evaporated.

I'll add that Froch is being a d1ck telling everybody to retire just because he can't get any shine.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 07-15-2012, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Khan will be back, But he isn't coming back with Roach as his trainer if he wants to make a real comeback.. Under Roach he will make the same mistakes again and the inevitable will happen again.

Khan is probably to naive to change though I think.

Comment

Why can't Amir just use that long fuvking jab of his!! He used it in the Paulie fight and he hasn't used it since!

Comment

I keel thinking back to ringside when his S&C coach said to him just box if you box they can't get near you and khan replied with 'but that would be boring'.

Yeah I guess it's fun getting KO'd again

Comment

Dont like Amir but i have too say i didnt enjoy seeing him get knocked out as much as i thought kids got alot going for him but just like another one off my favourites Linares hes been cursed with a poor jaw

Comment

He will be back as a good fighter that's fun to watch.

Might not be elite but still good.

Comment

i'd love to see him come back as he's a good character for boxing and a great human being......i've said it before, if zab judah can come back from Chicken Dance and Baldomir, then why can't Khan! Will need a lot of work though if he wants to get back to A Level promotions.

Comment

Working...
                    X