Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez vs. Austin Trout is on BoxRec again....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
    This is Funny Man jajaja

Delvin Rodriguez is a top fighther at 154 jajajajajajajjajaa a Class C 154 Fighter

Cotto at 154 is Nothing ( Margarito with 1 eye and Foreman "Crappy Zionism Champ" with one Leg) lololololol
    Cotto and Rodriguez > Lopez, 40 year old Mosley who hasn't won a fight in 2 years at that point, Matthew Hatton, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Cotto and Rodriguez > Lopez, 40 year old Mosley who hasn't won a fight in 2 years at that point, Matthew Hatton, etc.
      Cotto is a Bigger Name Ok at 154 is Nothing

Delvin Rodriguez What! jajajajjaa you are a funny man

Canelo Destroys Two World Champion Titere Vazquez and Archie Solis LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Cotto is a Bigger Name Ok at 154 is Nothing

Delvin Rodriguez What! jajajajjaa you are a funny man

Canelo Destroys Two World Champion Titere Vazquez and Archie Solis LOLOLOLOLOL
        Cotto is a proven world level fighter. Had Canelo beaten Cotto, you would have praised it to no end.

Rodriguez was coming off a solid performance over Wolak and was in the Top 10. Only guy Canelo has beat in the Top 10 was Rhodes 2 years ago, and Rhodes is a Euro level fighter at best.

Canelo literally hasn't done anything for anyone to think he's the second coming. If Trout happens, we'll find out what we need to know.

Comment

Can't wait for Canelo to beat Trout's ass.

Like I said People give trout way too much credit on this site. All in order to tear down Canelo really.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Cotto is a proven world level fighter. Had Canelo beaten Cotto, you would have praised it to no end.

Rodriguez was coming off a solid performance over Wolak and was in the Top 10. Only guy Canelo has beat in the Top 10 was Rhodes 2 years ago, and Rhodes is a Euro level fighter at best.

Canelo literally hasn't done anything for anyone to think he's the second coming. If Trout happens, we'll find out what we need to know.
            And I'm not saying that Canelo deserves to be champion, Trout vs Alvarez for me isnt the level of real Title Eliminator Fight

Why Alvarez is Champion Ask to Manny PEDQUIAO jaja

Trout is a Solid Class B Fighter on 154 His KOPOW is awful,Trout Chin ¿?.... ¿Trout vs KO Punisher?and Trout isn't the boxer for to seriously jeopardize to Alvarez

Comment

canelo's weapon of choice to stop trout will be the bodying punching that cotto didnt do. trout wont be easy at first but i think those body shots will take a toll and a stoppage happen in the 9th round.

Comment

I'll slightly favor Trout if it happens, but I can also see Canelo winning an impressive fight.

Comment

This is Funny Man jajaja

Delvin Rodriguez is a top fighther at 154 jajajajajajajjajaa a Class C 154 Fighter

Cotto at 154 is Nothing ( Margarito with 1 eye and Foreman "Crappy Zionism Champ" with one Leg) lololololol
                  Are you really shitting on Trout's competition after Canelo fought a JWW, a 40 year old WW that hasn't won in 3 years, a WW who was pressuring Canelo and a WW for the belt?

Comment

Early candidate for robbery of the year if it happens. I expect a boxing clinic for 12 rounds by Trout followed by a wide ud announcement for Canelo.

Comment

They probably read the same article we all did.

Comment

Working...
                      X