No announcement yet.

Huge Pac fan, but if he fights Mosley imma be soo angry with him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnnybur View Post
    Your little quote about Manny and the excuses he gives about random blood testing is well said. However, you cannot in good conscience say he is doping. Roach and Ariza and Koncz at this point have way too much to lose at this point in their career and would not do something as stupid as juicing Manny. Are you kidding me? Manny is not my fav. fighter by any means but I am a fan of boxing. Im not going to beat a dead horse but I will say until the dude fails a drug test, its just hard work, hunger, big heart and willpower that gives him the edge over these other fighters.
    I think its unusual that the smallest fighter in the game can break Margarito's orbital bone but fighters Tonys own size can't. He can take body punches from a 170lb fighter and fire back like it was nothing. He as small as he is can take 3 undercut in a row by Clottey and not hit the canvass, only roids and crack are known to give humans the ability to do that.

Comment

If Shane takes on Berto and beats him convincingly, then im all for Pacquiao Mosley getting it on. But as of right now. Its a hell no.

Comment

Manny should fight a tune-up with JMM at 144 catchweight and come in at 146...

Comment

*****s would love for Pac to take on Mosley now, so they can say ahhahahah Pacquiao is fighting Mosley after Floyd embarassed him. Hes damaged.

Comment

I'd rather see Pac/JMM 3 than Pac/Mosley fight. ****s awful!

Comment

Working...
            X