Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Gabriel Rosado is being negotiated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosado has improved dramatically since his fight with angulo. I smell an upset. WAR ROSADO WAR BAD LANDS, PHILLY!!!

Comment

There may be another K-2 fighter on the undercard, hopefully Vlasov or maybe Bursak.

Comment

The second round KO against Angulo wasn't that long ago. I was hoping for someone with better proven punch resistance that could at least last the 12 rounds like Rubio. Rosado should wait it out for K-9. Seems like a bad move.

Comment

Golovkin is gonna kill this guy

Comment

Thats going to be a warm welcome to MW for Rosado. GGG by murder and Rosado to go back to 154 afterwards

Should be a fun fight whilst it lasts

Comment

I like Gabe, I think he should've taken a stay busy fight and waited for K-9.

He's been performing better in his last fights now that he's a full time boxer but he has some stamina issues.

I've watched him take breaks in back to back rounds. He can't do that with Triple G. He would take advantage of that. Good matchup but I don't think it'll go the distance. GGG by TKO or KO

Props to both "King" Gabe and "King" Molina also for wanting to step up when no-one wanted to.
              Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 11-15-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                The second round KO against Angulo wasn't that long ago. I was hoping for someone with better proven punch resistance that could at least last the 12 rounds like Rubio. Rosado should wait it out for K-9. Seems like a bad move.
                He fought Angulo in August 2009, but him getting stopped before isn't why I don't like this fight. This fight doesn't have any real up-side for Golovkin. Hopefully this fight falls through for both their sakes. I'd rather Rosado fight K9/Molina/winner of Thurman/Quintana.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 11-15-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

WAR Rosado!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X