Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Marco Antonio Rubio vs. Carlos Baldomir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Marco Antonio Rubio vs. Carlos Baldomir

The weights are in for tomorrow's clash between Mexico's Marco Antonio "Veneno" Rubio and former world champion Carlos Manuel "Tata" Baldomir of Argentina. The fight takes place at Estadio Miguel Aleman in Celaya, Guanajuato, Mexico, and televised by Televisa Deportes as part of their hit series "Sabados De Corona". Rubio (54-6-1, 47 KOs) and Baldomir (49-14-6, 15 KOs) are going to clash at the super middleweight limit. Both boxers weighed in at 167.5-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Los looking a bit chubby

Comment

Carlos "No Neck" Baldomir!

Comment

Tata looks like caca (poop)...

Comment

Baldomir (49-14-6, 15 KOs) are going to clash at the super middleweight limit. Baldomir weighed in at 167.5 267.5-pounds.

I fixed it.

Comment

Perfect example of fighters not taking their job serious. How can you prepare for a fight and still look like a slob? I thought only James Toney did that?

Comment

LoL @ that WBF supermiddleweight belt they are fighting for it's worthless trash!

All the champions at 168 would beat these guys with ease, even lanky Tommy Gun.

Comment

I just realized they're fighting at SMW

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                  Perfect example of fighters not taking their job serious. How can you prepare for a fight and still look like a slob? I thought only James Toney did that?
                  Well Baldomir is a WW fighting 21 lbs north of his weight. He is not going to look great.

That belt looks like a wrestling belt. Very funny that an organization is involve in this type of show.

Comment

Wow, Carlos's body looked like my father's -- who had been slacking since 2009 after retirement.

Comment

Working...
                    X