No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Talks Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Cotto, Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Talks Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Cotto, Mosley

Two weekends ago, North Philadelphia trainer Naazim Richardson led the great Shane Mosley into battle in a fight that may serve as their last on the big stage. Facing off with 21-year old Mexican superstar and WBC junior middleweight champion Saul Alvarez, the 40-year old Mosley was systematically beaten down in a unanimous decision loss inside of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada despite putting up a commendable effort.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm with Nazim .... on to the next one....

Comment

what commendable effort? what sense of urgency? i musta been watching the wrong shane mosley!! lmbo cuz the one i was watching wasnt trying to hard!!

Comment

lol i never case girls that long im not interested in seeing the two of them fight anymore its long over due

Comment

this topic is boring already,pac vs may,i mean they won't ever fight and if they do both will be past it already,kind of up there in age which means not that interesting.....but it is tiring reading the same crap,"no 50/50 split" "im the bigger draw"...just boring already

Comment

Was naz under some kind of mind control during this fight? He was lying to shane in between rounds!!!!!!!!!

Comment

naazim richardson, isn't keeping it real here...i understand trainers make their money by representing fighters in boxing matches, so it is in his best interest, to leave a window open, that shane mosley, has something left, because shane mosley, is an easy mark, for young fighters to look good against, while boosting their status, but naazim richardson, one of the realist cats in the fight game, should just keep it real in this case, and say, its time for shane mosley to look to retire, for health reasons...

Comment

Naz is right about the Money/Pacman fight losing it's interest people are starting to stop caring about it which means they both are losing money which equals we will never see the fight because the both could have $50 mil now I think it's around $40 mil another year $30 either one of them lose who knows! Oh yeah and Shane become a trainer!

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  naazim richardson, isn't keeping it real here...i understand trainers make their money by representing fighters in boxing matches, so it is in his best interest, to leave a window open, that shane mosley, has something left, because shane mosley, is an easy mark, for young fighters to look good against, while boosting their status, but naazim richardson, one of the realist cats in the fight game, should just keep it real in this case, and say, its time for shane mosley to look to retire, for health reasons...
                  I agree. Richardson always got some smack to talk and acts like he is the realest in the biz but even a lil kid would not that Shane is done. Only big win Richardson had with Shane was the Margarito fight in 09. Richardson tried to act like he told Mosley to fight like that with Pac to show his weaknesses. What a fraud. Keep it entirely real and tell Shane to get out before he becomes Apollo Creed.

Comment

Working...
                  X