No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, Koncz: Mayweather Doesn't Want Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum, Koncz: Mayweather Doesn't Want Pacquiao Fight

Pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao’s adviser Michael Koncz who watched Floyd Mayweather Jr score a unanimous twelve round decision over WBA super welterweight champion Miguel Cotto on television, about an hour after arriving in Los Angeles from Manila said a Pacquiao – Mayweather fight “is never going to happen.”

[Click Here To Read More]

News flash Arum, Pac lost to JMM

Comment

Neither do you guys.

Comment

Whatever Bob. Whatever Koncz.

Well he seems to want the fight so when there is some negotiations taking place, Bob need not do anything that is going to be a roadblock. People say Floyd doesn't want it but they aren't calling his bluff. That means that they may not want it.

Comment

a 50/50 split is the fair thing to do

Comment

Translation: "Floyd doesn't look beatable yet. Manny needs to stay away for his own good."

Comment

arum did you see how jmm was countering pac all night and making pac less aggressive (oh my bad pac had cramps again) .. and for arum to say cotto was up 5-4 after 9rds is straight bull****, mayweather won the first 5 rds, and rounds 6-7-8 i give cotto 2 of the 3, so i had the fight 9-3 for floyd or maybe 10-2 floyd..arum is a hater, just worry about tim bradley come june 9th, i mean we all know manny lost his last fight to jmm

Comment

This is why boxing needs a nuetral governing body. All this bs from both sides is sickening. You have Arum who suddenly doesn't know who to call and wanting to commission real estate on the las vegas strip for the fight to happen. Then you have Floyd questioning Pac with no proof and and wanting to shut him out of the profits even though Pac will be a huge part of the promotion. Not a huge UFC fan but Dana White would have checked both of these clowns by now.

Comment

Well Floyd was using Pac's name up until his fight, guess it's time for Pac's team to keep dropping Floyd's name to hype up their fight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Translation: "Floyd doesn't look beatable yet. Manny needs to stay away for his own good."
                    Exactly. They'll be all over Floyd's doorstep when the guy turns 38.

Comment

Working...
                    X