Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal: I'll Take The Test, Why Can't Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal: I'll Take The Test, Why Can't Hopkins?

When WBC/IBO champion, Jean Pascal, repeatedly asked challenger Bernard Hopkins during a recent press conference if he was "willing to take the test" for the fans, the light heavyweight king said he was not accusing the former two-division titlist of having taken steroids.

[Click Here To Read More]

hopkins is on that barry bonds juice. i dont wanna hear *****s defending hopkins for not taking the test and then bash manny for being scared of needles.

Comment

Pascal is an idiot. You request things like this during negotiations not a few weeks before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
        hopkins is on that barry bonds juice. i dont wanna hear *****s defending hopkins for not taking the test and then bash manny for being scared of needles.
        You already hear *****s making excuses for Hopkins not taking the test. Saying that Pascal should have requested before negotiations. So much for these *****s wanting a even playing field for Pascal. There's saying oh bernard is excused because pascal didn't ask before negotiations. meanwhile Bhop clearly said he ain't taking any test other than the commisions.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          When WBC/IBO champion, Jean Pascal, repeatedly asked challenger Bernard Hopkins during a recent press conference if he was "willing to take the test" for the fans, the light heavyweight king said he was not accusing the former two-division titlist of having taken steroids.

[Click Here To Read More]
          It's funny how Pascal didn't seem to concerned with testing until after he got his butt kicked in the first fight.

Comment

So one day hes a ****ing cheater and the next you say your not calling him a cheater. This guy is a moron with no credibility. Same with the crackhead family.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              Pascal is an idiot. You request things like this during negotiations not a few weeks before the fight.
              Pascal changing the sport

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                You already hear *****s making excuses for Hopkins not taking the test. Saying that Pascal should have requested before negotiations. So much for these *****s wanting a even playing field for Pascal.
                That's usually how it works with something called a contract. Without a contract Pascal doesnt have a leg to stand on.

Comment

i think these test should be done to all fighters,or to make it simpler,all championship fights should be..it can be done 10 before the fight and after the fight...thats the only way to make sure the sport is clean,or try to make it clean,i don't see what the problem is with that.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    That's usually how it works with something called a contract. Without a contract Pascal doesnt have a leg to stand on.
                    It's a simple test as these *****s would say. If Bhop doesn't have anything to hide why wouldn't he take the test as these *****s would say.

Comment

Working...
                    X