Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally moved out of the ghetto(The Bronx) to the Burbs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
    Good for your Bud. Time to move on and "Hechar Pa'lante!"
    Thanks and it feels good....its just a little weird. My whole life was in NYC. Spent time in all Boroughs but BX the most. Now Im in a house, its quiet, people are nice and Im kind of thinking (why they so nice, they scheming on me?.lol)

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
      Thanks and it feels good....its just a little weird. My whole life was in NYC. Spent time in all Boroughs but BX the most. Now Im in a house, its quiet, people are nice and Im kind of thinking (why they so nice, they scheming on me?.lol)
      lol..........

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
        BX suck sass now.....was there for 13 years. I've lived off of Gun Hill, on the Concourse at Kingsbridge and over by Hunts Point. I'm in Harlem now. I'm actually tired of NYC PERIOD because its one BIG ASSED GHETTO.
        Thats for sure! I had a girlfriend that lived on Kingsbridge. Right in front of the park on Jerome. Damn Harlem is no better. East or west harlem?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Theres like 2 spots in the Bronx that can be called ghetto.
          I disagree. There are more than that.

Hunts Point area, Tremont area near Southern Blvd, Down near 138 by Saint Anns,Projects Area by University and 170 (basically all projects in Bronx kills your theory alone).

Comment

racist ass hoe

Comment

Bronx and NY as a whole sounds like a disgusting place to live from what I can gather......It seems like another world to me when I hear people talk about it. Do people actually enjoy living there?

I've always lived in the suburbs and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
                Bronx and NY as a whole sounds like a disgusting place to live from what I can gather......It seems like another world to me when I hear people talk about it. Do people actually enjoy living there?

Its because it has a terrible rep

Whenever i travel, people always ask me where im from and i say the bronx, they are always wondering how im still alive without being stabbed or shot at least once

There are a few places that are pretty tough like TS said, Hunts point and a few of the projects but its nothing like what it was in the 80's and 90's. Its rather chill now

Especially places like Harlem. Its being bought out by the rich and there is nothing bad about it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Perroskis View Post
                  racist ass hoe
                  Racist? WTF did that come from?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Its because it has a terrible rep

Whenever i travel, people always ask me where im from and i say the bronx, they are always wondering how im still alive without being stabbed or shot at least once

There are a few places that are pretty tough like TS said, Hunts point and a few of the projects but its nothing like what it was in the 80's and 90's. Its rather chill now

Especially places like Harlem. Its being bought out by the rich and there is nothing bad about it anymore
                    Its not like it was in the 80s and 90s but it does have more than 2 ghettos for sure. I remember all of the abandon buildings, the street gangs that did not hide their colors and jackets, and all of the drugs and drug addicts.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post

Urban environments are THE place to live, you never get tired of it or lack something to do, everything is easy. That said, most older US cities are really grimy. Asia is where it's at these days. Move to Tokyo or Seoul and you'll never leave.

Comment

Working...
                      X