Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!!! Floyd telling Gatti he will crush him (MUST SEE)!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thunder brings the noise but lightning strikes.

Comment

TS...
      Epic? mouthful of trash talk to a fallen great boxer.. tsk tsk tsk..
      RIP Gatti..
      Last edited by carts; 02-28-2010, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
        TS...
        RIP Gatti..
        i agree
        all this shows is how lil class floyd has outside the ring
        i dnt think u can find a man alive with as much money and as little class as floyd mayweather jr

r.i.p gatti

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          i agree
          all this shows is how lil class floyd has outside the ring
          i dnt think u can find a man alive with as much money and as little class as floyd mayweather jr

r.i.p gatti
          floyd isnt the first and only fighter to trash talk. its part of the game, sell tickets. doesnt reflect on his personality outside the ring in any way.

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
          I do not complain what he does in the ring. but you DON'T HAVE TO act like 'I will kill you' attitude if you run like a ***** in the ring
          lateral movement isnt running, it serves the objective of boxing. hit without getting hit.

Comment

I do not complain what he does in the ring. but you DON'T HAVE TO act like 'I will kill you' attitude if you run like a ***** in the ring
            He did brutalise Gatti in that fight though.

If Gatti didn't bring up Floyd's family, that is unfortunate but the reality is the fighter's head will be on the chopping board not the members of his camp.

Comment

1st off, stop talkin about Gatti being dead like Floyd knew he was going to die or has since spit on his grave. Its trash talk and more importantly, he got into Gatti's head bad before the fight even started which was the whole point of this anyways. Last but not least, dont act like Floyd didnt show Gatti mad love after the fight and said that its just to sell the fight. Its never personal, even though it cuts that way sometimes

Comment

just watched the vid but I already saw that. It was live on HBO during another big fight that week so alot of people shouldve saw it

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  never sen this interview before............!!!!

EPIC!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sf0OpvEO50
                  Well he delivered didn't he? Floyd did exactly what he said he would do.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    ^^^

another loser who does not understand what boxing actually is.......

"Boxing is a combat sport in which two people, male or female, generally of similar weight, fight each other with their fists"

not run away from each other like chickens.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                      TS...
                      lol so Floyd was talking to a ghost? you act like he was dead at the time of this video.

Comment

Working...
                      X