Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Says Andy Lee Helped Get Irish Title in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Says Andy Lee Helped Get Irish Title in Play

London - TYSON Fury and Martin Rogan will fight for the vacant Irish heavyweight title at the Odyssey Arena on April 14.

[Click Here To Read More]

So he vacated the british title in order to move on to bigger and better things. Now hes fighting a taxi driver for a paper title. What a stupid c*nt . Bet he would fill his nappy wi shi*e if he got forced to fight david price.

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
      So he vacated the british title in order to move on to bigger and better things. Now hes fighting a taxi driver for a paper title. What a stupid c*nt . Bet he would fill his nappy wi shi*e if he got forced to fight david price.
      Fury has said from the get go that winning the Irish title was something he wanted to do, he tried to fight for it about a year ago and couldn't.

But yeah, his team wants no part of Price; for a good reason, Price would destroy him.

I like Rogan and Fury, i'll be cheering on Rogan but if Fury can regain a bit of form (cos his last couple of fights hes been piss poor) and wins ill not be too disapointed. If he gets another dodgy stoppage im gonna be ****ing ripping

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        Fury has said from the get go that winning the Irish title was something he wanted to do, he tried to fight for it about a year ago and couldn't.

But yeah, his team wants no part of Price; for a good reason, Price would destroy him.

I like Rogan and Fury, i'll be cheering on Rogan but if Fury can regain a bit of form (cos his last couple of fights hes been piss poor) and wins ill not be too disapointed. If he gets another dodgy stoppage im gonna be ****ing ripping
        I actually like watching him fight as its usually entertaining, he needs to step up his oppositon if he gets past rogan, he also needs a new coach and a nutritionalist to get in shape. He just relys on his size more than anything. And yeah i think pricec would spank him

Comment

Fury has size and power in his favour. But he could have fought Rogan any time he wanted to. What honour does he get from fighting a 41 year old fighter who was never much good at best? Rogan has a 14-2 record lost 2 of 4 in his last 4 fights being KO'd twice. His 2 wins were against 5-20 and an 8-14 opponents.

Wonder why it needed Lee's father to swear an affidavit to "prove" that Fury's grandother waa Irish. How would he know, he wasn't around when she was born so how could he prove anything........Maybe gypsies don't bother with birth certificates I don't know, but if so they wouldn't be able to apply for social benefits of any kind.

Just squeezing out a very few drops of mediocre nothing to create a "news"
          report. An insult to readers.

The Irish title is worth something like the Welsh or Scottish titles......
          Last edited by edgarg; 03-25-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Why does Tyson Fury pretend that he's Irish?

Comment

come to think of it, why his grandmother?

I coulda swore Fury's ma was born in N.Ireland, pretty sure they said she was from Antrim when he fought in Belfast, and came into the ring in the Antrim GAA jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
                Why does Tyson Fury pretend that he's Irish?
                Like everyone wants to be Irish, like the great ALI???

Comment

Working...
                X