Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im sorry how did martinez and jmm get moved down cause donaire won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
    No. This is how it should be.

1. Sergio Martinez (fighting Serhiy Dzinziruk next)

2. Floyd mayweather (still needs a fight)

3. Manny Pacquiao

4. Nonito Donaire

5. Juan Manuel Márquez
    how the hell can floyd be over manny????hes not even active

Comment

not that I agree with the ring's list, but the "pound 4 pound" rating isn't some etched in stone concrete list. Its subject to change at any time. It's also subjective.

I reckon the ring, like me, sees the undeniable talent in donaire and believes his skill is better than that of martinez, pound 4 pound. Has less to do with resume and more to do with his skills.

Floyd and Pac are the two gods of the sport, they wont leave any time soon. (maybe floyd if he doesn't sign to fight by May or so)

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        In a case like this, both Floyd and Manny should be the ones moving down.
        100 percent agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
          Man,I thought I was the only man on here that felt that way.Martinez's route up the ladder has been brutal.Floyd's was exceptionally managed & Pacman's was all smoke & mirrors.
          Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          100 percent agreed
          Yeah, Floyd is too inactive and Manny's been fighting usual suspects. Both can drop as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

tired of floyd and manny..time for the next generation to shine

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
              if thats the case..take both Pac and Floyd off..or move them down since they both havent done **** in forever..Pac, since he fought Cotto in 2009..has since fought Clottey and Marg..are you serious!..that deserves #1 rank?!!...Floyd 9 months ago fought the #1welter..and hasnt since fought anybody...and in comparison Manny hasnt either..all those stay busy fights against random Top Rank guys are just to fool the boxing world into thinking hes actually doing something when really he hasnt faced any top opposition in over a year..remove them both!
              Well that should be the case for everyone. But since Manny is the face of the sport at the moment, he'll stay at the top of the world as long he keeps on winning regardless of his choice of opposition.

Comment

Working...
              X