No announcement yet.

Girl Help Guys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Help Guys!

hey how is everyone doing? i dont know many of you but hopefully i can make some friends on here. well i really like this girl, who is the best friend of one of my best friends. i like her and wanna ask her out but idk i feel weird knowing they knw eachother so well. do i just ask her out and how? thanks guys

Go for it, whats worse that can happen?

Comment

Go and talk with her ,but do what she wants and what ever u will be saying don;t hurt her ,

Comment

ask your friend how he would feel about it first.but generally his opinion does not count,just ask her out whats the worse that could happen

Comment

Sack up

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin714 View Post
            Sack up
            LOL...

better yet.... man-up and do the job... dont you think you be gettin nowhere just staring? if you desire something... go for it... only apples fall due to gravity... that girl wont fall in your lap as you wait sitting on the bench

Afraid to fail..? then your not man enough...

Comment

I would make a move, but then again............you ruin a friendship that way in most cases. Because once you start fooling around with someone you get tired of them. It's a matter of being too close.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I think you should go fourth and ask her out, if you really like her than she is probably worth a try

Comment

Ask her out..you have nothing to loose...

Comment

Working...
                  X