No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love Fails Drug Test, Team Rosado Respond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Mayweather does not train Love nor is he his conditioning coach which is why its a reach its way worst on the other end if people want to go that route

don't throw stones ...
    It's the same logic going by that. In fact it's worst for Floyd since Floyd was so concern about cleaning up the sport. I mean come on now, Floyd made such a big deal about how he is gonna clean up the sport from cheaters yet 2 of his own fighters gets caught and we're suppose to look the other way?? I wouldnt be on Floyd's case had he not make such a big deal about catching cheaters. It's funny how now u guys wanna act like nothing happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Mayweather does not train Love nor is he his conditioning coach which is why its a reach its way worst on the other end if people want to go that route

don't throw stones ...
      Oh my you're so defensive. I wonder why??

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Oh my you're so defensive. I wonder why??
        stop being a pussy and do tell

Comment

• another TMT fighter pops positive ....was the rumor floyd failing drug testing 3 x just a rumor ?... i really dont think so .....hmmmmnnnn

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
            another TMT fighter pops positive ....was the rumor floyd failing drug testing 3 x just a rumor ?... i really dont think so .....hmmmmnnnn
            i heard love was taking dihyrodgen monoxide. you still got your source you were talkin about before that "studies the subject strictly" so that you can answer any questions on what type of physical effects dihydrogen monoxide has on fighters?

anyway, love sucks. who cares what his punishment is or will be. he wont make it very far...

Comment

• These clowns have the nerve to use peds because the boxing culture they're in let's them get away with it. It's not because of some silly nonsense like the peds they're using are undetectable. No clown would take chances with such nonsense. Boxing is corrupt, period. Guys like Berto, Peterson and Mayweather even have the nerve to demand testing. Why? You gotta be a complete moron if you don't know the reason why.

Comment

• When is this disgusting cheat going to be punished? Have there been any updates on this yet?

Comment

• J'Leon's back in the gym...no word on any punishment...

Funny how this was forgotten lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                    J'Leon's back in the gym...no word on any punishment...

Funny how this was forgotten lol
                    He still has not tweeted since he was caught

Comment

• Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
                      First Mikey Bey, and now this? Add these instances to the rumors that Floyd is demanding Alvarez drop to 147, and dude is looking like a real hypocrite. Of course I am not blaming him because he doesn't control what his fighters do, but this isn't going to sit well with folk in the court of public opinion for Love, or his promoter.
                      True.........

Comment

Working...
                      X