• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
    bam bam vs da problem make it happen could be another chavez vs taylor
    Sadly will never happen. Broner whoops the human punching bag all day

Comment

the build up to rios vs broner would be amazing.

If Rees kept hitting broner then you better believe rios would catch him too. Would be good to see how either takes the others punches.

Comment

I would LOVE to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
          Just watched it.

This is weak. Broner isn't even his weight class for starters and on top of that why isn't he so animated about fighting Lucas Matthyse? Where are the Lucas videos? Out of all the fighters he could talk **** about he picks the lightweight?

Why does he want Broner so bad one second then hes just whatever as a fighter the next second.

Broner clearly annoyed him. He's under his skin big time Rios couldn't hide it. It's a fight I hope happens at 140.

If Rios REALLY wants the fight I hope he is as animated as getting Arum to make it happen. But of course we know that isn't the case and he's just spouting off because he's annoyed and maybe even jealous perhaps. You could hear it.

He was right when he said he'll never be Floyd or as good as Floyd though.

Yes poor adrien broner the poor small lightweight getting picked on by rios, PLEASE! Broner is a huge lightweight he looks like a natural welter. Why would he call out matthysse? Broner is the one talking **** about him.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
            Is it me or his speech messing up already?
            Always had bad speech but its getting worse.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

WAR RIOS! Would love to see brandon break this piece of ****s jaw

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Yes poor adrien broner the poor small lightweight getting picked on by rios, PLEASE! Broner is a huge lightweight he looks like a natural welter. Why would he call out matthysse? Broner is the one talking **** about him.
                That was about 1/5 of what my post was about. Cmon son.

Comment

Why would he call out matthysse? Broner is the one talking **** about him.
                  Because Matthysse is the most feared in that division and another come forward fighter. I'm sure Rios knows that's one fight we would all like to see most from him. And I don't recall Broner talking s**t about Rios, he just called him and a few others out.

Comment

Too bad this fight has zero chance of happening

Comment

WAR RIOS! Would love to see brandon break this piece of ****s jaw
                      Rios should fight someone he can actually beat, like Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                      X