No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    No, he is not. They are literally a couple of pounds apart.
    not anymore.. This fight shows Floyd is a legit 154. He got bigger.. Seems like Floyd is pulling away to call out pac for a fight @ 154.

Next stop.. Fight me @ 154 punk!

the thing is that's not yet in the list of road blocks, right now we are back at testing, then the money split then arum, then the 154 I mentioned..

You get the picture

Comment

• No one could have done a better job.

Diaz should work with some young guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirage MGM View Post
        not anymore.. This fight shows Floyd is a legit 154. He got bigger.. Seems like Floyd is pulling away to call out pac for a fight @ 154.

Next stop.. Fight me @ 154 punk!

the thing is that's not yet in the list of road blocks, right now we are back at testing, then the money split then arum, then the 154 I mentioned..

You get the picture

Again.... Floyd weighed in at 151 FULLY HYDRATED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirage MGM View Post
          So they say.. don't believe that BS. He was one 151, normally you go higher not lower, and the fact he looked bigger than he used to tells a lot how much muscle mass he pact in for this fight. Floyd is getting better.

He was lean and his traps and deltoids, torso arms tells he really got bigger. Muscle mass is heavier than fat mass. Check the photo on top.

If you ask me I think he rehydrated to at least 156 in there. And that's a minimum..
          I think you are right. I did not see the fight. Did hbo actually say Floyd weighed 147 on fight night or was that just Floyd saying that. A boxer normally eats and drinks alot in the 36 hours between the weigh in and the fight to rehydrate and keep their strength up. They would gain weight. To lose 4lbs. would be almost unheard-of.

Comment

• Wow. Never would have expected this... pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Its good to see some genuine boxing fans in Pacs corner instead of constant dribble from fanboys that know nothing of boxing , this site has gone to sheeeet because of the trolling idiots .
              this is funny coming from this guy...

Comment

• I agree. As good as Floyd is, I think the fact that he's fighting so aggresively lately is due to his age slowing him down.

Comment

• He should work with Juanma.

That's a nice huge project.

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I think you are right. I did not see the fight. Did hbo actually say Floyd weighed 147 on fight night or was that just Floyd saying that. A boxer normally eats and drinks alot in the 36 hours between the weigh in and the fight to rehydrate and keep their strength up. They would gain weight. To lose 4lbs. would be almost unheard-of.
                    As I said only a blind man can't see that..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Floyd won 7-5 to me.
                      Outside of 6, 8, & 9 [which I assume are the common rounds we all agree were Cotto's], what were the other two rounds you gave Cotto... and more importantly, why?

Comment

Working...
                      X