No announcement yet.

gomez vs. morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gomez vs. morales

who would win at 126 wilfredo gomez vs. erik morales ???i think this would of been a great fight both can brawl and box morales has granite for a chin and gomez had alot alot of power i pick gomez by k.o around the 10th. or 11th. in a complete war .

Originally posted by shemmue View Post
    who would win at 126 wilfredo gomez vs. erik morales ???i think this would of been a great fight both can brawl and box morales has granite for a chin and gomez had alot alot of power i pick gomez by k.o around the 10th. or 11th. in a complete war .
    I think it would be as excellent fight as well. For me, at 126, I see Gomez taking him in the later stages of the fight. At 122, I think Morales hits harder at that weight and his chin was better than Gomez's. I see Morales getting drawn into a war which he always did and Gomez landing some good bombs on him but I think Morales would actually outlast him at that weight. It's hard to say though since Morales never went 15 rounds and well, this is a fight that would have to be 15 rounds!

Comment

Nah, I see Erik delivering el terrible KO to Gomez like Sanchez did!

Comment

I think Morales would win considering he'd have a pretty significant size advantage at that weight. I think Gomez was only 5'4" and I don't think he would take the punishment as well as Morales would take his even though he had a damn good punch for his height.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          I think it would be as excellent fight as well. For me, at 126, I see Gomez taking him in the later stages of the fight. At 122, I think Morales hits harder at that weight and his chin was better than Gomez's. I see Morales getting drawn into a war which he always did and Gomez landing some good bombs on him but I think Morales would actually outlast him at that weight. It's hard to say though since Morales never went 15 rounds and well, this is a fight that would have to be 15 rounds!
          You think Morales hit harder at 122 than Gomez? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            You think Morales hit harder at 122 than Gomez? Really?
            Oh no. Haha. I meant that Morales hit harder at 122 than Morales himself did at 126 or higher. He really knocked the smaller guys around at that weight. No. Gomez definitely hit harder than Morales at any weight. Sorry I didn't make that clearer in the original post.

Comment

Erik would have "Sanchez-ed" Gomez ! But Gomez is small so let's be fair! Sanchez Korned him!

Comment

At 126 I would favor Morales as that was not Gomez's best weight. How ever at 122, prime for prime I would favor Gomez.

Comment

Gomez was the better boxer and the bigger puncher. Morales had a size advantage and had a much better chin. I'll take Gomez by close but deserved UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Erik would have "Sanchez-ed" Gomez ! But Gomez is small so let's be fair! Sanchez Korned him!
                    Can't see it going that way. Morales didn't fight with the discipline Sanchez did. He was prone to engage in fire fights and at 122 no one beat Gomez fighting that way

Comment

Working...
                    X