No announcement yet.

why did garcia annouce the injury after the Matthysse vs dallas fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
    all im saying is that garcia had injury before the fight so he should,ve said something earlier but, waiting until after the fight says something totally different... his ass is scared to death.... now, garcia knows he,ll beat zab but, by winning the fight puts him in there with a guy who hits very hard and lets face it, khan doesn,t possess the power to change your mind...garcia looks like a total *****... comments???
    Garcia didn't announce anything. Someone tweeted the rumor that he may pull out, because he didn't take training camp seriously. Now we are hearing its a rib injury and that he tried to sleep it off to see if it got any better. The rumor is he may announce something on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
      No clue bro i havent caught one FNF this season. Im failing as a boxing fan.
      If he didn't, and everything was all good and then on Saturday he's suddenly injured, that would look terrible for him. I don't actually think that, but if he was talking on FNF like the fight was all good to go then what exactly happened?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        If he didn't, and everything was all good and then on Saturday he's suddenly injured, that would look terrible for him. I don't actually think that, but if he was talking on FNF like the fight was all good to go then what exactly happened?
        I think its irrelevant. Why wait till saturday night to leak that hes not gonna make it. Hes been tweeting all week and He showed up to the FNF or whatever.

Comment

It could be what I said last night: Mayweather shot down Guerrero and is really going to fight Matthysse instead provided he won against Dallas, jr. Fake an injury on Garcia's side so that they are spared the beatdown on Danny and then have Matthysse fight Mayweather at 147 in May.

The devastating KO blinds the real story of Lucas moving up to 147 to fight Floyd and Floyd looks on paper like he is fighting a monster coming off of a win.

Zab gets left out but Danny is spared the Judah loss and Matthysse moves up freeing Danny recovery time so that he doesn't get stripped of the belt for not fighting Matthysse, his mando.

The pieces seem to fit so far.
          Last edited by mathed; 01-27-2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            It could be what I said last night: Mayweather shot down Guerrero and is really going to fight Matthysse instead provided he won against Dallas, jr. Fake an injury on Garcia's side so that they are spared the beatdown on Danny and then have Matthysse fight Mayweather at 147 in May.

The devastating KO blinds the real story of Lucas moving up to 147 to fight Floyd and Floyd looks on paper like he is fighting a monster coming off of a win.

If he fights Mathysse your still gonna think its not dangerous fight though right especially when he comes in at 163?

Comment

im not overthinking anything.. im saying that if i hurt myself during the week and didn,t say anything about it then all of a sudden the rumor got out because i told someone in my camp and they blowed it up, come on.... like someone said on fnf he didn,t say sht so what,s the problem... i guess if he had a cold they would cancel the fight too??? that,s walking the line big time...

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                If he fights Mathysse your still gonna think its not dangerous fight though right especially when he comes in at 163?
                Who Floyd? Well it is a JWW guy fighting WW guy but it would suit Floyd's agenda pretty well on paper. I would not give Floyd proper credit just because dude has never fought at 147 before. It is what it is but something along those lines would suit Floyd's agenda quite well.

Comment

Who Floyd? Well it is a JWW guy fighting WW guy but it would suit Floyd's agenda pretty well on paper. I would not give Floyd proper credit just because dude has never fought at 147 before. It is what it is but something along those lines would suit Floyd's agenda quite well.

Wont give Floyd credit because Mathysse has never fought at 147 even though he weighed 163 last night. Gotcha.

Comment

Zab gets left out but Danny is spared the Judah loss and Matthysse moves up freeing Danny recovery time so that he doesn't get stripped of the belt for not fighting Matthysse, his mando.

Floyd aint fighting Matthysse..come on be real..lol fight makes 0 sense what so ever

Comment

...if I had to speculate, which I suppose I must be in the mood to do so if I entered this thread...*clears throat*

Robert Guerrero is displeased with the money Golden Boy is offering him for a Floyd fight (bear with me ****er). After having word with Schaefer, Al Haymon has reached out to fellow boxer Daniel Garcia and proposed him a Mayweather fight. This is kind of similar to the Berto-Mosley situation. Berto likely thought it best not participate in the event, but because of contractual issues and such, he felt he was bound to the date. Alfred found a solution, with his advise Berto decided to withdraw. This allowed Floyd Mayweather to secure himself a prominent opponent in Shane Mosley....I made it make sense. (just noticed mathed's post, lol, not bad)

Everything I said could be true, but for the record I'm not actually running with any of it...just for this thread. Corley says its his thumb, otherwise we're hearing it's a rib injury...clearly somethings up, as to what? We'll just have to wait and see.
                      Last edited by SCEN3RY; 01-27-2013, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X