No announcement yet.

The Executioner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    That is nasty. It's easy for me to forget after so many years that Hopkins lit guys up that way.
    yep. Unfortunately I'm sure a lot, if not the majority of NSB never watched a young or prime Hopkins. They probably only started watching him after Oscar, which by then he was already on the decline physically.

Comment

LOL...Thread just made me realize that B Hop been around for a long ass time.

This guy fought Roy Jones at middleweight in 1993, who was just entering his prime.

And almost 20 years later just fought prime Chad Dawson, top dog at 175 in April 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Roy's career got better after he beat B-Hop.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        end the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
          Actually you're wrong, Trinidad fought and demolished Mayorga in a PPV televised event (after Hopkins). He was a natural welterweight and after conquering that weight class he kept moving up to get more titles after the Winky Wright fight it was pretty much down hill from there.

Oscar had lost to Shane before he lost to Hopkins. The only one on the list I can agree with is Kelly Pavlik which had a hard time dealing with the loss
          Tito fought a no skilled fighter in Mayorga. Who has Mayorga beaten outside of Vernon Forest!!! No body.
          Who has Oscar beaten since- Mayorga and Steve Forbes
          Who has Taylor beaten- Jeff lacy, Cory spinks (Which I felt he lost)
          Chad Dawson lost his next fight
          Winky Wright did not win a fight after Hopkins I can remember.
          Tarver haven't beat a named opponent since.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris T Byrd View Post
            lol at people actually believing that crap
            Tito fought a no skilled fighter in Mayorga. Who has Mayorga beaten outside of Vernon Forest!!! No body.

Comment

Bret Hart?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                How the hell can you possibly put Chad Dawson, Jean Pascal, Winky Wright, or Oscar De La Hoya on that list?

Comment

also....Dawson became the only man to defeat B.Hop with a "L" on his record...before that, Ex had only lost to fighters who were UNBEATEN at the time

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

This guy fought Roy Jones at middleweight in 1993, who was just entering his prime.

And almost 20 years later just fought prime Chad Dawson, top dog at 175 in April 2012.
                    that's impressive

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Wow, and he still want 1 or 2 more fights!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X