No announcement yet.

Thought I saw someone die yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I saw someone die yesterday

What is wrong with people these days..... not even joking. There is so much violence in the world I'm thinking I need to change stuff up.

Basically it's closing time at my job and I'm going through my runs, been a nice night, everything is smooth. I go to kill the tiki torches and I'm watching a group of people and this one dude just blasts this other dude out cold. I'm talking like it looked like the Donaire punch on Montiel. Dude jumps in his van and drives away.

As soon as I see this I rush over to see the damage. This dude hit the back of the bar door and split his head open, deep enough to see the skull. So, I get help I'm fuking drenched in blood trying to apply pressure and keep this guy alive and also stopping myself from losing my mind either.

Our bar always has fights but it's usually petty fights, a couple punches here and there and mainly girl fights, which is rather amusing. It's absurd to think of how people want to kill each other out there.

I've seen someone shot before but no where near the head so this just seemed surreal to me.

I should of took pictures. We had about 5 Detroit cop cars, a firetruck and an ambulance in our lot. **** looked like a murder scene drenched in vomit.
    Last edited by Check; 06-10-2012, 10:41 AM.

Props to you for acting quickly and not freezing.

Must have been pretty vile, take it you don't know his situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Props to you for acting quickly and not freezing.

Must have been pretty vile, take it you don't know his situation?
      I wanted to freeze, I was a bit shaken from all the blood and vomit everywhere but thankfully I was able to keep a somewhat clear mind.

No idea how that guy is doing. He left on a stretcher and it's the norm that head injuries must go to the hospital. I'm sure I'll hear some information on Wednesday when I go back for work.

I just don't understand the violence. I'm a drunk but I'm almost always a happy drunk. I can't imagine laying someone out like that and possibly killing them.

Comment

Hope you wore gloves, not wise to be handling other people's blood.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Oh come on.....

Comment

sounds like he didnt mean to do that much damage, just unlucky he smashed his head open on the impact on the way down.

Unless he hit him over the head with an object that is.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Oh come on.....
              I am just saying be careful...

Comment

Props for stepping up. Sounds like you might've helped saved the dude's life.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  It isn't wise and I thought about it after the fact but at that moment in time there's no way I could of got gloves. Back of the head injuries cause a lot of blood so as soon as I saw it I took off my shirt and wrapped it around his head. Then someone got me towels. There was really no time to react because the guy was bleeding a lot and at least in my eyes looked like he was on the verge of being dead.

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  sounds like he didnt mean to do that much damage, just unlucky he smashed his head open on the impact on the way down.

Unless he hit him over the head with an object that is.
                  Yeah, but still fuked up. I get fuked up but I've never been that fuked up to really nail a dude like that. I try to avoid fights at all time and brush it off.

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Props for stepping up. Sounds like you might've helped saved the dude's life.
                  Yeah, I feel good about it but it was just so crazy. You see stuff on the net that fuks with you but to see someone in that state it's like wow, it's crazy how quickly things can get out of control.

Comment

Working...
                  X