Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I used to laugh at conspiracy theories till i saw this .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to laugh at conspiracy theories till i saw this .

Wow makes you wonder about the current aids situation in africa .

Use the poor as lab rats hmmmm

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post

It doesn't make you wonder about the current AIDS situation unless you are a MORON.

The biggest problem in Africa are church leaders who spread lies about AIDS because, as Christopher Hitchens put it:

Comment

" It doesn't make you wonder about the current AIDS situation unless you are a MORON."

^^^^^^^^Umm elaborate since you clearly struggle with dialogue .

Oh your links broken i dont get what your trying to say ! Pastors are spreading aids ? lol

Comment

Research and lab ethics in the early 20th century are very far from what they are now. Something similar happened then also called the Tuskegee Experiment which is a primary example for unethical research methods.

Comment

" It doesn't make you wonder about the current AIDS situation unless you are a MORON."

^^^^^^^^Umm elaborate since you clearly struggle with dialogue .

Oh your links broken i dont get what your trying to say ! Pastors are spreading aids ? lol
          Only a moron thinks that AIDS was invented by "The USA" (usually) or "the illuminati/freemasons/reptilian overlords" (less frequently but still alarmingly commonly) in order to do something to someone in Africa. The specifics are usually lacking. It's a lot easier to talk in generalities and then change the subject or simple dismiss it as "i'm just asking questions" if somebody looks too closely.

To resort to meme the secret plot to infect Africa with AIDS looks like:

1. Invent AIDS
          2. Spread it to Africa
          3. ...
          4. Profit.

Comment

Illuminati was a group created to challenge the ideals of the church . I look at it as an disbanded prehistoric group that has no merit in todays world .

Did i say we invented aids no .

Did we spread aids No

Now are we a country that tends to dehumanize non Americans OF COURSE Its the centerfold of our propaganda campaigns .

Us secretly infecting a small population in order to implement testing to protect our own people abroad - Very possible look at the evidence its been done before with other stds .

You'd have to be a moron to be so close minded

Comment

Illuminati was a group created to challenge the ideals of the church . I look at it as an disbanded prehistoric group that has no merit in todays world .

Did i say we invented aids no .

Did we spread aids No

Now are we a country that tends to dehumanize non Americans OF COURSE Its the centerfold of our propaganda campaigns .

Us secretly infecting a small population in order to implement testing to protect our own people abroad - Very possible look at the evidence its been done before with other stds .

You'd have to be a moron to be so close minded
              So why, if you don't think that the US has anything to do with AIDS in Africa, would you say that your video "makes you wonder about AIDS in Africa"?

Comment

Oh my god are you serious ?

Your just trolling now .

Common sense faillllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lol

The motherfawkers intentionally gave some africans aids maybe a village or a decent size population women kidds, prisoners etccc.... to conduct testing . Problem is you cant cure that **** so it spread like a fawking wildfire especially in a country that is badly impoverished and people have no access to protection or medical care .

poor people had aids and didnt even know what it was .

I HAVE VIDEO PROOF THAT THE US GOVERNMENT HAS DONE THESE EXPERIMENTS WITH STDS BEFORE .

FOR THE RECORD DUDE I THINK THEY DID IT TO INVENT A CURE OR TO LEARN TO COMBAT IT JUST LIKE THEY DID IN GUATEMALA

nOT TO WIPE OUT A POPULATION DODO

and to clarify a remark yes we helped spread aids but not intentionally it was a experiment to find a cure gone bad
                Last edited by FirePunch; 01-02-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Piggy is like a bible basher when it comes to science. "You're a moron if you think otherwise".

Comment

Oh my god are you serious ?

Your just trolling now .

Common sense faillllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lol

The motherfawkers intentionally gave some africans aids maybe a village or a decent size population women kidds, prisoners etccc.... to conduct testing . Problem is you cant cure that **** so it spread like a fawking wildfire especially in a country that is badly impoverished and people have no access to protection or medical care .

poor people had aids and didnt even know what it was .

I HAVE VIDEO PROOF THAT THE US GOVERNMENT HAS DONE THESE EXPERIMENTS WITH STDS BEFORE .

FOR THE RECORD DUDE I THINK THEY DID IT TO INVENT A CURE OR TO LEARN TO COMBAT IT JUST LIKE THEY DID IN GUATEMALA

nOT TO WIPE OUT A POPULATION DODO

and to clarify a remark yes we helped spread aids but not intentionally it was a experiment to find a cure gone bad
                    So you think the AIDS epidemic in Africa was started with a small village being infected and it just spread?

Comment

Working...
                    X