No announcement yet.

Should I buy a PS4 or XboxOne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I buy a PS4 or XboxOne

Which has better graphics? Which console is faster?

Buy a PS4.

Comment

PS4 has slightly better graphics. PS4 is faster. PS4 is future proof.

Right now Xbox One has the better games doe.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        PS4 has slightly better graphics. PS4 is faster. PS4 is future proof.

Right now Xbox One has the better games doe.
        Why is PS4 more future proof?

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
          Why is PS4 more future proof?
          Better hardware with components easy to develop for. Controller has every gimmick in the book along with a built in stereo.

Just little things like the motion control on the controller working without a censor bar or camera or just being able to plug in a standard pair of headphones into the controller for late night gaming can go a long way. PS4 has alot more features that the xbox one doesn't.
          Last edited by WARQUEZ; 12-11-2013, 08:45 AM.

Comment

4 is better than 1

Comment

think of of this way.

playstation = android
              xbox = iphone

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

buy a gym membership...its a better way to kill time

Comment

PS4. PS2 destroyed Xbox in pretty much every way and then they got sloppy and messed up with the PS3 whereas Microsoft hit a home run with their Xbox 360. Now, Sony realised their mistakes and they seem to have the upper hand with the PS4 but they're both class. If I had to choose, I would go for the PS4. The exclusives they will release later in the PS4 cycle, are going to be immense. Microsoft has a great game in Titanfall but even that you can play on the PC AND most likely the second one is going to be available for PS4, judging from what their devs said.

Comment

If you care about graphics and just the company that is catering more to gamers, PS4.

If you're willing to sacrifice some graphical enhancement, and have some kind of "multimedia" thing in your living room or bedroom, get the XBox One. The XB One can do a lot of things that if you're a gamer and only care about games, your reaction would be like "Okay?". It has a bunch of features that I really don't care about.

Exclusives don't really matter to me but I like PS4's line up better. However Microsoft does have that Gears of War series and that zombie game that I forgot its name.

That's my opinion between those two, but in reality, both suck and are outdated and are not really "next gen", if you have the money go with a high end gaming PC.

Comment

Working...
                    X