Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo Alvarez Ducks Austin Trout, Who Should He Face Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lara fight will be great...sergio is tied up with murray

Comment

Originally posted by mercadojglb View Post
      lara fight will be great...sergio is tied up with murray
      Lara/Vanes 2 is also going down. The only fighter available from the poll is Thurman, but he's too young and unknown to take a risk on.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs;12855981[B
        ]didn't vanes recently talk about wanting to move down to 147 to fight bradley tho?[/B] lol..wouldn't mind at all seeing canelo vs lara if he ends up ducking trout.
        Wtf? No way... The dude is nearly 6 feet tall wanting to fight a 5'5" J/WW?

Comment

i think there looking @ angulo

Comment

Lara vs. Vanes winner because that's his mandatory. I guess since he can't fight them in May just take on a real 154 pounder. Kirkland, Angulo, Bundrage, anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Lara vs. Vanes winner because that's his mandatory. I guess since he can't fight them in May just take on a real 154 pounder. Kirkland, Angulo, Bundrage, anybody.
              ^ angulo

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
                ^ angulo
                Since they're taking this long to announce it I think they're either waiting for Cotto to make a decision on his comeback or trying to use Trout as a negotiation tool to bring Cotto's asking price down.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Since they're taking this long to announce it I think they're either waiting for Cotto to make a decision on his comeback or trying to use Trout as a negotiation tool to bring Cotto's asking price down.
                  http://www.************.com/2012/07/...-fight-on-915/

do u think theres any truth to this k-9 tweetin sayin he got the fight

OPPS SORRY BERLY READ THE DATE OLD ARTICLE MY BAD

Comment

I think it's gonna be Angulo or Cotto. Not sure Cotto will take the fight unless he's ready to retire after a beating.

Comment

Working...
                    X