No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Thompson, Cano, Wilder Back on 5/26 in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Thompson, Cano, Wilder Back on 5/26 in Mexico

On May 26th in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, lightweight contender Sergio Thompson (22-2, 20KOs) will return to the ring for the first time since the two round TKO upset of Jorge Linares in March. Thompson faces Sergio Omar Priotti (25-11-1, 8KOs). Top lightweight contender Pablo Cesar Cano (23-1-1, 18KOs) will return in a ten round bout, and heavyweight prospect Deontay Wilder (21-0, 21KOs) will see action in an eight round contest. The card will be televised by Fox Deportes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

waste of time for thompson, he should be fighting a decent name coming off this win. and haha, deontay in mexico, that's pretty funny. anyways, look forward to catching this.

Comment

Cano's last fight was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        waste of time for thompson, he should be fighting a decent name coming off this win. and haha, deontay in mexico, that's pretty funny. anyways, look forward to catching this.
        Why he just fought a lil while ago this is a stay busy fight. I believe he will get the demarco fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tupapa View Post
          Why he just fought a lil while ago this is a stay busy fight. I believe he will get the demarco fight.
          the guy he is facing is 3-3 in his last 6 fights. they could have found a better opponent. sulaiman already said the title shot was only for demarco not for thompson, as messed up as that is.

Comment

stay busy 4 Thompson's til he gets a better opponent...Cancun starting 2 develop in2 an interesting place 4 boxing w/TV $$ 2 keep promoters afloat...good deal..

Comment

I'm hoping that they'll get a quality opponent for Deontay Wilder. His peers, Seth Mitchell, Bryant Jennings, et al., are making names for themselves by fighting decent opposition while Wilder is still fighting cans...

Comment

Working...
              X