No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Predicts Cintron Will Be Real Test For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Predicts Cintron Will Be Real Test For Canelo

World Boxing Council president Don Jose Sulaiman predicts that former world champion Kermit Cintron will provide a real test for undefeated Mexican star Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in their WBC super welterweight title fight on Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

i like this fight. i want canelo to win but kermy has away of upsetting everything.it depends on his attitude. should canelo win this fight. his next fight maybe against the great mayweather

Comment

I want Cintron to win, I don't like Alvarez. I think Alvarez wins tho, Cintron looked like poop against Molina. Did Cintron even win a round on the judges scorecards in that fight? And then his last fight was a close fight against someone Cintron probably would have beaten with no problems in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        i like this fight. i want canelo to win but kermy has away of upsetting everything.it depends on his attitude. should canelo win this fight. his next fight maybe against the great mayweather
        If Canelo wins in a spectacular fashion, we will have a true boxing superstar. Cintron defeated Angulo and had a draw with Sergio so he is credible.

Comment

Originally posted by bktova1 View Post
          If Canelo wins in a spectacular fashion, we will have a true boxing superstar. Cintron defeated Angulo and had a draw with Sergio so he is credible.
          agreed. may 5th money vs canelo

Comment

I like Canelo, but if Alfonso Gomez was able to give him some problems, Cintron surely will. Plus Cintron packs a big punch.

Comment

I wonder if Cintron has enough left?

Comment

Originally posted by bktova1 View Post
                Not really. Yeah, Cintron outboxed Angulo, but Sergio knocked him out, he just got extremely lucky with the refereeing.

This is definitely Canelo's toughest opposition to date, but Cintron is not even champion material these days.

Comment

Shakespeare could not have written a more tragic figure as Kermit Cintron. This is a must win for him and the odds are stacked against him big time. If the best cintron shows up, he is capable of beating Alvarez. I'm not sure that canelo can stick much longer at 154. It may catch up to him if Kermit hangs for six or seven rounds. What the heck Cinron tko10.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    With all the crap happening in Top Rank/Pac's camp. It's looking like that. Canelo, Guerrero, Maidana...some one like that. A bit disappointing for Mayweather's high standards..but oh well, Arum turned down the big fight before it even had a chance to start.

Comment

Working...
                    X