Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER's Fiancee Bet On A 4th Round Knockout!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
    wow something smells really REALLY fishy here.
    why? she might have made different bets. Like 100 on floyd in the 4th round 100 on floyd in the 5th and 100 on floyd in the 6th. Or something like that, and she is only showing a pic of the winning bet.

Comment

hahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmm..................

Comment

She might be too gorgeous. As in "Take all my money even though you cheat on me" gorgeous.

Comment

It's a set up! boxing is fake! Now she can retire for life off that money!

Comment

a 100 dollar bet isnt enuff for me to suspect some malicious plot. not to mention floyd was extremely lucky and victor was extremely unlucky that the bell didnt ring before the knockout. blame cotez for that i guess. it was like a perfect storm.

Comment

$2,000? That's one pair of shoes for me. Maybe, maaaaaybe two pairs

Comment

Originally posted by Expert101 View Post
                  why? she might have made different bets. Like 100 on floyd in the 4th round 100 on floyd in the 5th and 100 on floyd in the 6th. Or something like that, and she is only showing a pic of the winning bet.
                  This is for sure what happened. I was going to place the 5th,6th, and 7th ko's but went with the 8th,9th,10th rounds

Gino got these *******s screaming foul!!! Hahahaahlol lol love it!

Comment

The one thing nobody has mentioned which strikes me as odd is she only got 20/1 odds?

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                      The one thing nobody has mentioned which strikes me as odd is she only got 20/1 odds?
                      Nope sounds about right, she made the Bet the day of the fight. Which is when the odds on everything tighten up.

Comment

Working...
                      X