No announcement yet.

I wish I can buy those WWE ice cream bars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I can buy those WWE ice cream bars

I'd like to buy a whole box right about now put them in my freezer, eat them every day in the summer. Too bad they discontinued making those. I went to get some ice cream from the ice cream truck today for my little cousin, I was curious to know if they had the WWE ice creams bars still, and they said they discontinued a couple of years ago.

If you grew up in the 80s-90s, you know which one's i'm talking about.

Man they were delicious, if I can find those now, I would buy like 10 boxes for the summer.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I'd like to buy a whole box right about now put them in my freezer, eat them every day in the summer. Too bad they discontinued making those. I went to get some ice cream from the ice cream truck today for my little cousin, I was curious to know if they had the WWE ice creams bars still, and they said they discontinued a couple of years ago.

If you grew up in the 80s-90s, you know which one's i'm talking about.

Man they were delicious, if I can find those now, I would buy like 10 boxes for the summer.
    Hell yea.... they had all types of **** back then you could eat anything from Sonic to captain America and their eyes were always Bubble gum

Comment

Yeah! Haha, I remember eating those as a kid. It was an ice cream sandwich with a Stone Cold picture on the outside. I remember always going to the store with my grandma before every PPV and buying a box of those.

Ah good times.

Comment

They still make those, I saw them.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
          Yeah! Haha, I remember eating those as a kid. It was an ice cream sandwich with a Stone Cold picture on the outside. I remember always going to the store with my grandma before every PPV and buying a box of those.

Ah good times.
          They had different wrestlers on them. They had kinda like a vanilla bread, omg that was the best part of the ice cream. Seriously, that company needs to start making them again.

Comment

Working...
          X