No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McCloskey's Trainer: Khan Can't Add Muscle To His Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McCloskey's Trainer: Khan Can't Add Muscle To His Chin

John Breen, trainer of WBA light-welterweight title challenger Paul McCloskey says his man should not be considered the underdog when he takes on champion Amir Khan at the MEN Arena on April 16th and believes people will stand up and take notice when McCloskey rips the title away from the Brit.

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan is chinny...

Comment

Sorry Breen but there are a few things that a fighter can do to improve their chins a bit as long as they have heart to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        John Breen, trainer of WBA light-welterweight title challenger Paul McCloskey says his man should not be considered the underdog when he takes on champion Amir Khan at the MEN Arena on April 16th and believes people will stand up and take notice when McCloskey rips the title away from the Brit.

[Click Here To Read More]
        John Breen is a master of peddling stupid and out of date clichés. I hope he trains better than he talks or McCloskey is in big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Khan is chinny...

I've got news for you - this is 2011. I hope you've had a nice sleep for the last two years, but it's time to wake up now.

Comment

mccloskey doesnt Hit harder than maidana at 140lb FACT Mccloskey is not a bruiser pressure fighter than maidana who can take a punch and apply's alot of pressure FACT.......Mccloskey.......................GTFOH

Comment

he has no chance of winning.

Comment

He doesn't need muscle in his chin, McCloskey is a weakling, he only has a few more KO's than Paulie Malignaggi. That's why he was picked in the first place, he's a soft touch, tune up, stay busy fight. McCloskey ain't winning this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                  I've got news for you - this is 2011. I hope you've had a nice sleep for the last two years, but it's time to wake up now.
                  Theirs nothing Khan can do to improve his chin.. Khan was lucky enough to back peddle throughout the later rounds against Maidana saving himself another embarrassing KO loss.. Khan is chinny..

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                    That's right, it's 2011 and Khan still doesn't want to fight a rematch with Presscot.

True champions don't run away from the person who gave them their toughest fight, they rematch them immediately.

Mayweather, tough fight against Castillo which people thought he lost: rematches him months later.

Taylor, gets knocked out brutally against Pavlik, rematches him immediately.

Williams, outboxed by Quintana, 5 months later rematches him knocks him out in 1 round.

Jones beats Tarver, didn't look great doing it, gives him a rematch without needing to, gets KTFO, still asks for trilogy.

Comment

Working...
                    X