Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Vitali Klitschko-Odlanier Solis and undercards RbR discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Vitali Klitschko-Odlanier Solis and undercards RbR discussion thread

Lanxess-Arena in Cologne, Germany - In a short while, WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (41-2, 38KOs) will defend his title against undefeated 2004 Olympic gold medal winner Odlanier Solis (17-0, 12KOs). Many experts are rating Solis as the toughest opponent for Klitschko in several years. The undefeated Solis has promised to send Klitschko, nearly 40-years-old, back into retirement.

[Click Here To Read More]

Post fight predictions, fight analyses, stream requests, etc. in this thread....

Comment

How can a fat solis be vitalis biggest test lol solis get ktfo atleast areola stood on his feet

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Post fight predictions, fight analyses, stream requests, etc. in this thread....
        I went to the www.epixhd.com website and it states that the broadcast starts in 4 hours, but the broadcast is supposed to start at 5pm EST, which is only an hour and 5 minutes away. Does anyone know where else I can view the fight?

Comment

Anyone got a stream for this that'll work in the UK?

I'll give green K and/or points

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
            I went to the www.epixhd.com website and it states that the broadcast starts in 4 hours, but the broadcast is supposed to start at 5pm EST, which is only an hour and 5 minutes away. Does anyone know where else I can view the fight?
            I just went to that website and their countdown clock read 1 hours, 2 minutes..

Comment

What time is the fighting starting?

Comment

Anyone have an under card stream?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I just went to that website and their countdown clock read 1 hours, 2 minutes..
                  For me it's showing 1 hour 48 minutes. Something's up... I hope they don't screw this up.

Comment

Just a heads up, Sky Sports is showing the fight, so if the Epix thing does indeed **** up... you guys know what to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X