Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd MAYWEATHER, Jr Does Not Seem Bothered By All Of This...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    fuckin' A!
    Mofo's right?

I say come on man, you know me, you see me all the time, ****ing give me my money, you *****es got my money and know me, mofo *****es, you know who I am. Mofo give me my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
      Mofo's right?

I say come on man, you know me, you see me all the time, ****ing give me my money, you *****es got my money and know me, mofo *****es, you know who I am. Mofo give me my money.
      It's my fuckin money, not yours! I owned them shit, just hand it over, why you gonna ask me for ID, when it's My money, you know me coz I come here everyday to withdraw stacks of $100 bills, gimme my money bitch.

Comment

Jay-z look like Joe Camel. Something about him makes me wanna punch his face.

Comment

Most people who go home take the key out of their pockets and put it through the keyhole.

Comment

seen this.

those pictures got posted at http://www.mayweatherfans.com . Is it you?

Comment

he's drinking his sorrows away

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
                seen this.

those pictures got posted at http://www.mayweatherfans.com . Is it you?
                Our Board Statistics

Total Posts: 14
                Total Members: 4
                Newest Member: Money
                Online At Once Record: 3

I hope this is a new forum.

Comment

LOL what do people expect Floyd to do, just sit at home and cry? Of course he's gonna go out and live it up.

...and did someone REALLY make a Mayweather Fan Club site??? Geeeeez lol how old are we now?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                    That was his own home :/

You have someone do that to you and we'll see how you react, flippin hypocrites...
                    moron, thats only the gate to the community floyd lives in, its not yet his home/house stupid. its a private village or community or subdivision. there are rules made by homeowners association where everyone should abide. those who are living there are also wealthy, filthy rich. richer than floyd. actually they can kick him out of there if hell continue to throw tantrums, fact!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                      Fair enough, I thought it was the gate to his home. My apologies.
                      Regardless its 4am and he is one of the most recognisable faces on the planet who has previous with ur co workers - U KNOW HIM! Id be mad if i was Floyd too and some punk ass jobsworth is sweatin me at 4am

Comment

Working...
                      X