Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pavlik, a heavy handed club fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was pretty good for a while, and he's generally quite entertaining. Yes, he has always been overrated though.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Scumbag thread.

Looking forward to watching the American hype jobs on 5/1? How about those American hypejobs named Andre that should be undefeated in the super 6. Is Tim Bradley a hypejob?
      Next january? Who are fighting then?

Dirrel got exposed by Froch and ducked a certain KO-loss by faking that he got hurt.

Tim Bradley? He has wins over such great american hypejobs as Lamont peterson? Nate campbell?

Comment

Ward, Dirrell, Berto, all hypejobs waiting to be exposed the minute they aren't wrapped up in cotton wool in their home town in-house shows. All showed clear weaknesses in their game, all 3 cheating on different levels. I miss any of the Andre's out?

Comment

Originally posted by NO FEAR View Post
          Sure you did man. You also probably had Dirrell beating Froch, Calzaghe losing to Hopkins, Andre Berto beating Collazo, etc etc.
          Most of the fight Dirrell was winning Froch came on late,good win for him,Calzaghe was a close pickem kind of fight to many crap rds from both,and andre berto beat collazo in the championship rds he earned the win.

Comment

Ward, Dirrell, Berto, all hypejobs waiting to be exposed the minute they aren't wrapped up in cotton wool in their home town in-house shows. All showed clear weaknesses in their game, all 3 cheating on different levels. I miss any of the Andre's out?
            Why the hate for America ,thats troll behavior on a mans forum, i do not disrespect your country do not disrespect mine.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
              calzaghe and hatton are the biggest hypejobs in the history of boxing :d
              get fcuked. calzaghe and hatton are a million times better than pavlik will ever be.

Comment

i dunno what you have been watching, but dirrell has got a bright future imo.

Comment

This man has a **** resume, **** style, **** trainer and team, no charisma, built up by crooked promoters and **** sucking American tv networks into something he never was. He should retire. His biggest achievement is beating Jermain Taylor, a man who had his soul destroyed by the Executioner, then picking on the light middleweights. He couldn't even do that. Anyone who can box and move has this guys number 99 times out of 100. I can't wait to see him brutally knocked out. **** America and it's hype jobs!
                  You are full of ****.

I'm even not a Pavlik dude.

I agree he was overrated when they put him on P4P list.

He's everything but an hype job.And this because nobody heard about him before the Miranda's fight.
                  He stopped Miranda and Taylor in a row,and that's not bad.

He won the belt knockin out the champ and the number one contender.

Hopkins ruined Taylor's soul??
                  Well,the 2 Hopkins vs Taylor fights could have gone either way.
                  2 very closed fights,unfortunately they gave it to Taylor.

I don't think Pavlik is ****,he has qualities as a fighter.Martinez and Hopkins are just that good,just that much of a bad style for Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                    He was pretty good for a while, and he's generally quite entertaining. Yes, he has always been overrated though.
                    I agree,it's a more fair statement.

In our days,if you ain't top 10 P4P for real,you are an hyped job,a son of a ***** and a 14 years old kid would beat you.

Hard days to be a pro boxer,there is no more respect for fighters.

Pavlik isn't fast,he is flat footed,he sucks above 160,one dimensionnal yes,but he has great power,huge reach,a very good jab,an accurate right hand,a good chin and steel balls.

He would ko all his haters out there in less than 20 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      The man in your avatar is the club fighter.
                      You're a good guy, but Danny Williams = GOD.

I hope you learned your lesson.

Comment

Working...
                      X