Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Peter weighs in at 243

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samuel Peter, that guy is huge man, especially for a boxer, and does any1 know hes real height, it says 6ft 2, but u can never be sure, has any1 been next to him or anything

Comment

Has power? Umm...wtf are you smoking? Dude has 6 KOs in 25 fights. If he has power, he's in trouble because he must not land very much, yet somehow still manage to win against crap opposition. This dude is a knockout waiting to happen I think. Best opponent is Owen Beck, whom he lost a 6 rounder to. 2nd best is Sherman Williams.

I don't hold out much hope for him. Can't believe Yoel Judah trains this dude.

Yeah I would like to see Peter, with his height, get down to like 230. He's powerful, but too damn fat. I can't stand all that body fat. Why can't he do some killer sit ups? Seriously, man needs to get a Body By Jake machine or something.

Comment

He's powerful, but too damn fat. I can't stand all that body fat. Why can't he do some killer sit ups? Seriously, man needs to get a Body By Jake machine or something.
        ...I don't even need to touch this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Slipx
          btw Taurus Sykes is no pushover. this guy's a bad mother****. doesnt duck or choose ***** opponents. has fought plenty of undefeated cats. has power. never been stopped, or even knocked down. get ready to see a good fight tommarrow .

Sykes is a credible opponent but he doesnt possess power and should be easy win for Peter unless he gets completely outboxed. It is possible Byrd does it all of the time, I would not be surprised by an upset but a Peter win is likely.

Also Peter looks good at 243 his waist is very small he has a lot around the chest but his waist is rather small for his frame and I think that says a lot for his conditioning.

Comment

he needs lipo

Comment

Is there going to be an undercard fight? I just pulled up my guide and it has boxing for a two hour block on showtime tonight. Surely that is not for just one fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito Fan 83
                Is there going to be an undercard fight? I just pulled up my guide and it has boxing for a two hour block on showtime tonight. Surely that is not for just one fight.

Yes Oscar Diaz is on the undercard.

Comment

I'd rather have just the Peter fight. Nah, I'd take the Diaz fight. But the Sho.com site doesn't look like they're showing the Diaz fight. They almost always mention the televised undercard on there.

Comment

Originally posted by masterdirector
                    I'd rather have just the Peter fight. Nah, I'd take the Diaz fight. But the Sho.com site doesn't look like they're showing the Diaz fight. They almost always mention the televised undercard on there.

Showtime has a habit of not listing all of the fights they are showing. I dont know what they would do with an extra hour of tv time unless they air some special. But I assume the Diaz fight will be shown.

Comment

still got a bit of a belly, but i mean this aint amazing competition yet, i still say hes got a bit to go

Comment

Working...
                      X