No announcement yet.

Please Read This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Read This

When it comes to the internet, and how I express myself here, I try to give you guys the best I can. That might sound stupid, but I love to laugh, and you guys make me laugh so hard, I try to do the same for you.

There are some people that will come online, and they will absolutely "throw up" on you. They will tell you everything about them and their life story within your first chat. I'm not like that at all. It would be safe to say that most of you will never know much about me personally. I am a pretty private person. The reason I am telling you all this, is because it displays how serious this following thread is for me, and how much I would appreciate nothing but support in it. If you dont have anything supportive to say, dont type anything.

A few months ago, my best friend and I moved to California, so that I
    could go to UCLA and she could attend a flight school out here, she has
    wanted to be a stewardess, etc etc for a long time.

Things go well with the move, a few bumps, but I think that is pretty
    much an expected thing when you move such a distance. (We moved from Washington State)

When she started school, she was really excited about what was
    happening in school, the things that they were learning, (they had her on
    night school, and I was on days, so we sacrificed seeing each other much for the time being) but things were well.

She came home from school one day at 2am, (I was on the phone, keeping Dave up way too late) with this guy. He smiles, is polite, but the guy looks like he's from ****ing night of the living dead. He is about 97 pounds. I am figuring that I would deduct something out of his personality that she was attracted to within a few days. This does not happen. He continues to be Night of the Living Dead man, and on top of that I start getting ****ed up vibes from this guy. Jessica starts acting weird towards me, as well. Over the course of the next few weeks, this guy has totally changed my best friend. It's not even like a, I'm in love happiness change. No way. This is a bad change I see in her.

Days go by, and she's getting weirder and harder to figure out. things are happening in my life, so I am not able to play detective as well as I would have wished. I have involvements, I have school, health issues, and I get into a car accident. Nothing serious, but being in a 79 Corvette, which is made of fiberglass, I have to put it into the shop. This sucks, because this is my baby. Like, this has always been my dream car, and it was a 16th birthday present.

One day I walk in to my house, to find Jessica overdosed on the couch on cocaine. Only by God do I get her out of the house, and to the hospital. Needless to say, she would have died had I not found her when I did or shortly thereafter. Zombie boy gave her some ****ed up ****, and then split. The doctors get her well, say that because this was the first time she had done it, she was able to recover well because she didn't have a lot of **** to begin with in her system.

She comes home, doing pretty well. I have vowed to Dave that I am absolutely going to destroy this guy next time I see him. This also, does not happen. She greets him with open arms, and I am absolutely ****ing speechless. What am I supposed to do in this situation? Hindsight is 20/20 I suppose.

After all this transpires, she starts disappearing for days on end. She comes home, she's strung out, high or whatever you are when you are doing that ****. I'm trying to make sense of this, which is difficult for me since I have never had to deal with drugs on this level before, my brother dealt with addiction at one point in my life, but I was very young.

My brother is staying with me, and he clues me in on how addictive this stuff can be. He tells me of people selling their children on the black market to continue their habit. I see this face to face when Jessica comes home one day, out of it, and tells me not only had she just sold her 2001 Eclipse, but she took my 79 Corvette (she had taken into the shop for me) and sold it as well. At this point, I dont care about the car. I dont care about anything besides my best friend. she could have sold the ****ing house making us live in a box, if it would have made her well.I feel absolutely trapped in this situation, but am given the very good counsel that she needs to get away from this guy. I send her home on an airplane promptly.

This all has happened in the course of three weeks at most.

I got a call tonight, from her mother, telling me that she has slipped into a coma, and that the doctors are advising that people say their last goodbyes. Deja vu passes through me, because I have just dealt with this exact thing with my mother not months before, but with her it was prescription meds. Luckily, my mother came out of it. Jessica's doctor's arent so sure. In fact, they are pretty sure that a goodbye is in order from those who love her.

I need prayer. I need lots of prayer. This is very serious, After tonight, and tomorrow morning, I'm probably not going to be on much. Well, not probably, I will not be on much, if at all. Please keep this subject in your prayers, mainly that she can come out of this. I know this was long, but I wanted you to understand the magnitude of what I am dealing with, in this. Jessica has always been that one person that I can count on to be there. And at this point I'm not really sure what to do.

My thoughts and prayers are with her, and im sure she will comeout of this. Im sure things will be ok.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I would go to hell and back for my best friend, and I'm sure you would do the same. Stay strong, stay positive. Sometimes life presents us with situations that we don't understand, don't try to figure it out, just help Jessica and her family in any way possible and take good care of yourself. We are all here for you if you need people to talk to.

Comment

holy **** laina!!! i never knew all that was going on!! that's ****ing horrible.

jessica will be in my prayers and i sincerely hope she pulls through.

as for you alaina, i hope you hang in there. i'm very sorry that you've had to go through all that **** in the last few weeks. life will give you hardships to make you stronger in the end. dave's a good guy and that's good that he'll be there for you.

as for you dave, me and you are find this guy and break his ****ing spine over our knees! keep that good girl of your company and if there's anything i can do to help you 2 out, don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

I am so, so sorry to hear this.

Jessica will be in my thoughts, but so will you because I am also on the "other side" dealing with a loved one and addiction. I know how devestating it can be to watch, helplessly.

All you can do is be there for her, unconditionally. When she comes out of this, she will need you more then ever.

I am always here if you need to talk.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this Alaina. My prayers are with you.....

Comment

Of course I hope everything turns out ok. But this has gone far enough, your duty as a friend is to do something about zombie man, regardless of what your friend thinks. It is in her best interest to get this guy in jail rehab or just kick him over a cliff and rid the world of yet another usless piece of trash. Things can always get worse. Help your friend out. Good friends are so important in life, prove that you are a good friend. It will pay off. And do something about zombie man. Dont abide by this **** at all. He has ****ed your friend up, I could only start to imagine what I would do to somebody who would do that to anyone I care about. If I still believed in God I would pray for you. But I dont so I can only give you my opinion. Good luck.

Comment

This is exactly why I hate drugs, they have almost killed my dad on many occasions, my thoughts and prayers go out for you and your friend.......

Comment

My deepest wishes that she comes out of this and can have a normal life...

You have shown yourself to be the greatest friend possible to her through this, I feel your pain having seen a few of my closest friends do similar things to themselves with drugs and drinking over the years, I know it is a hard road to hoe, but you have done the best things possible for her.

Comment

Alaina,

that is the ****iest thing that could happen to someone. to tell you the truth, i don't normally read posts that long. but i know that if it is something comming from you, it is preaty important. thank you for sharing this with us, as your freinds......

i personally hope and pray that she pulls out of this state of mind and horrible situation. nothing anybody could say can make this any better, but as long as she has some prayers, and you do as well....... everything will be alright no matter what.

IM me or call me if you want to talk.

Comment

Working...
                    X