Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs. Gennady Golovkin at 154??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG is good, but being the Cotto fan that iam I say Cotto out boxes him in a close UD. I'm telling you guys Pedro Diaz rejuvenated him & you could never doubt or question a warriors heart like Cotto. Oh & GGG isn't to hard to hit. A few Cotto body combos & it could end early.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      How about Golovkin fights some decent top 10 middleweights instead of fantasy fights over 147 & 154lbers?

Sergio Martinez/Chavez Jr, Quillin/N'Jikam, Pirog even Sturm, Geale, Lee, Macklin/Alcine winner or Darren Barker who recently put in a very good showing against Martinez.

Why are Golovkin fans so insistent on him coming down to fight small 154lbers who are arguably spent?
      what is so bad for Golovkin to move down one weight class to fight? Chad Dawson is doing it. Its not that big of a deal. Truth of the matter here is he destroys Miguel Cotto and batters the living **** out of him for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        How about Golovkin fights some decent top 10 middleweights instead of fantasy fights over 147 & 154lbers?

Sergio Martinez/Chavez Jr, Quillin/N'Jikam, Pirog even Sturm, Geale, Lee, Macklin/Alcine winner or Darren Barker who recently put in a very good showing against Martinez.

Why are Golovkin fans so insistent on him coming down to fight small 154lbers who are arguably spent?
        Thread/

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
          what is so bad for Golovkin to move down one weight class to fight? Chad Dawson is doing it. Its not that big of a deal. Truth of the matter here is he destroys Miguel Cotto and batters the living **** out of him for as long as it lasts.
          Dawson has fought lots of top 10 LHW's and is the current champ. Golovkin is a no name, that have done nothing as a pro, hell 2 fights ago he was struggling with shot to **** Kassi Ouma!!

I say Cotto boxes his ears off!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            Dawson has fought lots of top 10 LHW's and is the current champ. Golovkin is a no name, that have done nothing as a pro, hell 2 fights ago he was struggling with shot to **** Kassi Ouma!!

I say Cotto boxes his ears off!!
            then why do people get all defensive when it comes to Golovkin facing 154 lb'ers. Like Bernard Hopkins said 154, 160 its the same thing. Cotto isnt even going to beat Trout let alone Golovkin ect

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
              then why do people get all defensive when it comes to Golovkin facing 154 lb'ers. Like Bernard Hopkins said 154, 160 its the same thing. Cotto isnt even going to beat Trout let alone Golovkin ect
              Huh?? didnt I just told you why?? God damn son, get GGG's **** out of your face so you can read!! lmao!!

Comment

cotto puts his track shoes on then takes a knee

golovkin tko by rd 9

Comment

Cottto vs GGG
                  Cotto vs Canelo
                  Canelo vs GGG

All these matches are guarantee action fights. I'll pay to see'em

Comment

Working...
                  X