Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz Jaw Being operated on today. Broken w Fractures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the internet warriors saying he was faking it?

Comment

He is not getting any respect at all, he gave a hell of a fight, got injured and still wanted to continue fighting. I´d be a fan but I don´t like fighters that lose their minds and do stupid fouls.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
        He is not getting any respect at all, he gave a hell of a fight, got injured and still wanted to continue fighting. I´d be a fan but I don´t like fighters that lose their minds and do stupid fouls.
        uh, he wanted to continue?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            uh, he wanted to continue?
            Didn´t he?, I have the idea that his corner stopped the fight.

Ps.- Maybe I missed something, wasn´t giving much attention to the tv but that is what the argentinean comentator said.

Comment

Didn´t he?, I have the idea that his corner stopped the fight.
              no, the corner wanted him to continue. He pushed them out the way and told the ref he didnt want to fight. It was weird. He was in a panic and didnt wanna hear his corner out at all

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I just laugh when i see posters on here talking about "Quitting" and fighting with a broke jaw etc when 95% have never been in the ring talkless of getting him with a broken jaw.
                exactly..........

Comment

I wish him a speedy recovery and hope to see him back in the ring quitting again soon.

Comment

dude

the fight just happened yesterday....you might want to wait like a month or something before you start revising history

Comment

Fck ortiz quit like a puta again. Could of just ran the whole fight and won.

Comment

Working...
                      X