Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty Boy was involved in serious car accident.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
    He can if he wants. All he is done in this thread is show how really pathetic he is, I mean damn.
    To hate someone that much over the internet says alot about him and his personal life.

He must be hella insecure, either way I kinda feel sorry for him and wish him the best. Thanks for lookin' out KIA.
    prettyboy32^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• glad you are alright, genuinely.

now the war is back on.

Comment

• What?

PB32 back now?

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          bs the guy was an evil evil man, he wished death on people, was a racist and tried his best to be an e warrior. he got banned 100 times but still came back doing the same ****

hopefully the guy never appears on this forum again

all he got was karma, he deserved this 100 percent
          You're easily the most pathetic person on this site.

Everything you just described, is someone being annoying on internet message board. And that, in your eyes, is what it takes to "deserve" a serious car wreck? It must depress the hell out of you, knowing that so much of your life revolves around what goes on, on the internet.

Comment

• Who cares. Sounds like one of many cries for attention from him to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
              You're easily the most pathetic person on this site.

Everything you just described, is someone being annoying on internet message board. And that, in your eyes, is what it takes to "deserve" a serious car wreck? It must depress the hell out of you, knowing that so much of your life revolves around what goes on, on the internet.
              i really dont care what anyone thinks, I am honest as hell. I dont post much on the lunge or in general, around 30 minutes after work on the weekdays when i have time

funny enough everytime I came the prettyboy guy was doing something distasteful, he did wish death on people and so on

if someone asked me what you thought if he was in a car crash

I would reply karma as I did here, that doesmt mean squat at how my life revolves around him

he is back now which is a shame but he has a 2nd chance now at life in general, he needs to grow up now and maybe reactions will be different in the future

maybe my reaction would have been different before i changed jobs, i deal with wankers all the time at work, i can judge when someone is a kunt, pb was and still is one

i dont spare one minute thinking about him

he is the boy who cried wolf, just look at the reaction you gave to my posts, look like you have a secret to share... after all you do have sigs with people complimenting you, shows how insecure you really are

anyway

prettyboy, dont be a kunt anymore and enjoy your nuthuggers while they last and get peeed off with you again

Comment

Working...
              X