• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ko mx View Post
    the legend of saul "canelo" alvarez future p4p and atg will begin on may
    fu bushbaby and all canelo haters
    lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It was Chavez Jr. who first had his little band of fanboys like Smash and Musha, telling us that he was gonna conquer the MW division. Now that Martinez hushed all that noise down, Canelo is the next fighter to receive a disgusting amount of hype.

Comment

Win win for floyd.

Comment

BossHog sets himself up everytime he posts.

Congrats to Bushbaby. He is now #1 public enemy for the Canelo fanbase. You made it my man.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
            The legend of Saul "Canelo" Alvarez future p4p and atg will begin on may
            FU bushbaby and all canelo haters
            it will have to because ducking credible challenger is not legendary and that's all Canelo has done so far.

I'll believe this fight is happening when the bell rings

Comment

canelo will ko trout mark my words Cotto was hurting trout and vice versa. People are over rating that cotto win. Cotto is past his best and hadnt faced a top level 154 pounder since he moved up. Trout is a good boxer but nothing out of the ordinary ala mayweather or moreno great defensive boxers.

Comment

ill take canelo in this one... trout looked good against cotto but he didnt bother cotto much with his punches. cotto almost ALWAYS gets buzzed at one point or another in his fights.

i think canelo walks through trout

Comment

It this is true I'm glad Canelo is finally taking the leap. If he pulls through then he's earned the payday with Floyd.

Comment

Just a few months ago, Cotto-Canelo was the fight everyone wanted to see. Trout comes in and steals that moment. Now I hear people trying to take Trout's credit away and say that the win over Cotto isn't valuable. Had that been Canelo instead of Trout, the fanboys would've been singing their praises. Are we gonna forget that many posters didn't believe Trout would win?? There were very few of us that believed he would walk into MSG and not be intimidated one bit. He went in there, handled business, and now it's not worth anything.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Just a few months ago, Cotto-Canelo was the fight everyone wanted to see. Trout comes in and steals that moment. Now I hear people trying to take Trout's credit away and say that the win over Cotto isn't valuable. Had that been Canelo instead of Trout, the fanboys would've been singing their praises. Are we gonna forget that many posters didn't believe Trout would win?? There were very few of us that believed he would walk into MSG and not be intimidated one bit. He went in there, handled business, and now it's not worth anything.
                      /end thread

Comment

Working...
                      X