Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are surprised by Marquez power? The guy has always had power. Pacquiao walked right into his right hand.

Comment

• How convenient! pac loses.. now its well.... his heads not in it anymore. lol hes lucky his head is still on his shoulders after that shot!

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Get your excuses lined up Pac buttlovers lol. Wow he got KNOCKED COLD, how about that??? So goodbye Pac fans....see ya. Nothing you can say or do to change this....he got blasted out 100%.

JMM is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Pacquiao boxed well. It pisses me off that he didn't stick to the game plan.

I kept yelling 'stay on the outside'. The only time JMM was active was when Manny jumped in and stayed there. From the outside, he was picking him apart with straight shots.

And what does he do, he jumps in and gets countered. Stupidity. Either way, it's over now. Now we can focus on Mayweather and someone else.

Comment

• Give me Marquez vs Bradley next.

Comment

• Now we might get the Mayweather fight.

By the way; Mayweather fans seems happier about Manny's loss than what the fight add to boxing lore.

Telling...

Comment

• Funny to see how Pacquiao fans are talking about Marquez being roided up without proof but was seriously hurt and felt disrespected when Floyd suspected Pacquiao of being roided up. Both could have been roided up so the fight was on even terms as far as I'm concerned. I think going to the body more often may have took a lil out of Pacquiao. all in all, glad JMM got his closure. Great way to end it.

Comment

• Fight of the year!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                    I'm not a Manny fan (look at my sig). I respected JMM before Memo. But not since. At 39 to hulk up and suddenly have that power? GTFOH
                    So what does that say about Pacquiao doing the same at 30? People grow in to weight classes. Arguably, Mayweather, Martinez and many others have done this as they move in to bigger weights. There is an adjustment period when going up in weight.

Comment

• That's what PED's do to a fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X