No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Ariza Will Work Pacquiao's Corner on Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Ariza Will Work Pacquiao's Corner on Saturday

Despite some of the comments that were made on last weekend's episode of 24/7, trainer Freddie Roach has confirmed that strength and conditioning Alex Ariza will indeed work the corner of Manny Pacquiao this Saturday night at the MGM Grand, when the Filipino superstar defends his WBO welterweight title against undefeated Timothy Bradley.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hahahahahaah hahaha

Comment

Ariza has no purpose in that corner with Diaz in there.

Comment

Ariza probably had a long talk with Manny before Roach had his.

Comment

All 4 of them have a role and part in this. Roach the head trainer tells manny what to and not to do during round. Buboy the translator for the later rounds when manny's head is starting to ring a lil. Ariza to keep manny calm and relax reminding him the drill they went thru and what to do in situation like this And last Miguel Diaz the doctor to patch manny up when Bradley's big head slices PAC up.

Comment

freaking soap opera stuff.....get your acts together

Comment

Freddie needs Ariza for those last minute steroids!

Comment

I knew it. Every camp all this drama just to get ppv numbers. I still see no reason for the shake man in the corner.

Comment

Gotta get them last minute juice

Comment

Sounds like Pac had a little sit down with Roach and it probably went something like this:

Pac: "ah, Freddy i'm going to give this to you straight. You don't run ****, I run this and I'm telling you that Ariza will be working my corner on fight night.. Now, have I made myself clear to you?"

Freddy: Ah, sure Manny

Comment

Working...
                    X