No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rico Ramos Will Be Ready For Rigondeaux's Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rico Ramos Will Be Ready For Rigondeaux's Challenge

Newly crowned WBA super-bantamweight champion Rico Ramos has told WBN that he was in control of his world title fight with Akifumi Shimoda despite being behind on the scorecards when he pulled out a world-class left hand to lay the Japanese champion out for more than minute.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope it happens, but it will be bad news for Ramos.

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
      I hope it happens, but it will be bad news for Ramos.
      co-sign. I can't see Ramos lasting more than 3-4 rounds

Comment

It's hard to get excited about this fight, neither of these guys are the least bit aggressive or take any chances.

Comment

good fight for both, looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            It's hard to get excited about this fight, neither of these guys are the least bit aggressive or take any chances.
            I think Rigo opens up when he realizes he has a clear advantage which he should have against Ramos.

Comment

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
              I think Rigo opens up when he realizes he has a clear advantage which he should have against Ramos.
              I agree. Rigo tore through poor Willie Casey in his last fight. It was a demolition. Although "El Chacal" is a counter-puncher, I think he might've gotten the message that the pro game demands a little more aggression. Good luck, Rico; you're gonna need it.

Comment

warr Rico thats why you the Champion...right ...at least not like Mexicans exchange championships between them and the ultimate fight number 20 qualifier

Comment

Didn't expect him to take the challenge so soon, major props to Rico that's how it's supposed to happen

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
                    warr Rico thats why you the Champion...right ...at least not like Mexicans exchange championships between them and the ultimate fight number 20 qualifier
                    check the ring mag rankings and p4p our fighters are better then yours dumb welfare rat and BTW ramos is half black

Comment

Working...
                    X